The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If 13 year old Nathaniel Chalobah can play for the u16s, Boga might :D

Carlo and Sinclair playing for the Reserves tonight (no Mineiro), not with the first team in Romania. Taylor, Di Santo and Stoch are.

Make of it what you will.

How unfit can he be? Mineiro that is, only reason I can think why he's not been taken especially as Scolari trusts him so much, seems strange. That said, happy about Taylor Franco and Miro :)

BBC:

2116: The cheeky DJ at Cluj played 'Glory Glory Man United' before the teams arrived on the pitch. Further needle comes from the home fans, who unfurl a banner saying: "Roses are red, Chelsea are blue, my grandma can take spot-kicks better than you."

FB :D

Crap performance, no pace to the play at all, Cluj were decent and some credit has to go to them, but if we could have stepped it up a gear they were easily beatable, too many players not looking interested.

From the BBC Gossip:

Jose Mourinho offered to let a lively Italian reporter the chance to select the Inter team for their Champions League game against Werder Bremen on Wednesday.

"I would if you gave me part of the nine million euros you earn," said the scribe. Mourinho shot back: "It's not nine, it's 11 and with sponsors it comes to 14." (Daily Mirror)

Archived