The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Heimann, Ahmed, Bruma, Philliskirk ©, Gordon, Clifford, Mellis, Kakuta, Tabor, Nouble, Borini. Josh came on as a sub, as did Sala.

Kakuta was untouchable today, absolute gold. Could've had a hat-trick, maybe should shoot more but some of his passes were superb. Never got tackled to lose possession once, just dancing around. Bruma and Mellis were pretty good too. Josh was alright, the game got a bit scrappy for his 30 mins, he did impressively outmuscle Conor Okus though (think someone the size of Nouble).

He doesn't play right back any more anyway.

I think thats mainly because Bosingwa is ahead of him and we can use him in midfield.

If there is any chance of him winning a first team place, its at right-back though. No chance of him having a first team place in midfield if everybody is fit.

I watched the first half at home before having to leave to go to my game. Was listening to the second half on the radio and Belletti's goal just sounded soo awesome. Perfect timing too as I had just been discussing opening the 'Belletti Bar' in my retirement on here. Have yet to see it and will wait till MOTD, i'm silly excited. Anyone have a Belletti wallpaper I can steal, my current one is long overdue a change.

torres isn't playing. and powley obviously still bitter about gerrard teasing boro letting them think they could win at anfield.

Dont pretend you were not worried about losing that game late on before your Scouse God saved you.

Powlay btw :thup:

Archived