The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was there today, worst 2nd half ever. I don't understand why we were so negative and why no changes were made 2nd half early on.

Lampard - bad game

Kalou - worst than Malouda

Fereirra - not very good

Carvalho - looked tired towards end, really surprised he played 90 mins.

I'm going try go to replay. Is there a date set?

• Administrators

We had a cup replay at Spurs a coupla years ago and the ticket system went mental on the morning of the sales, which left me without one, and I was fuming. So, as you do, I dropped an email off to Kenyon telling him to get his act together and stop allowing various parts of the club to look shambolic, just a manner to vent.

20 mins later the ticket office calls me, Kenyon's PA had passed it on and redirected to them, saying they were sorry, still had tickets left, and offered me one. Nice.

Said email if you're that bothered:

I'm severely disappointed in the club for the shambolic handling of the cup ticket sales this Thursday morning, 15th March 2007. At 7am I've logged on to get any remaining tickets as a member, and have been able to progress as normal to selecting my membership, the stage before payment. However, at this stage I was informed that I didn't have enough loyalty points to complete the transaction or that I had already bought a ticket. I can assure you neither is the case. Having then refreshed, I was informed the ticketing system was not able to process my ticket applications. After some time trying and trying the game disappeared from the schedule list, which I can only assume means the game has sold out.

I am fairly livid at that, having spent a sizeable portion of a working day attempting to get tickets before work, only to then have no chance and no information from the club as yet as to why the tickets were removed from sale. I can appreciate that at times websales and ticketing systems will experience problems but in a situation where you have six days to sell tickets for a game it is simply inexcusable to have problems like this which leaves fans, regular match-going fans like myself, missing out. It also brings to my attention the allocation of 4200 we have taken for this game. All previous cup matches this season at Tottenham has seen visiting fans allocated 5500 seats. Why the club hasn't taken a full allocation for this game after promising the Fans Forum earlier this season that they would do so is quite beyond me.

I'm severely disappointed on missing out on this game, one of the best aways of the season, and it's through absolutely no fault of my own, which bites a bit more.

I have had problems with the Chelsea ticketing system regarding membership. Sometimes for no reason it says my membership isnt registered but then I go to my girlfriends account and allows her to buy tickets in my name.

I bought some tickets for an Arsenal game (a gift for my brother) and also tickets to England games and there systems are much better than ours. I dont understand why we cant pick a block to sit in only the stand :mad:

A striker from Lokeren (Owou Moussa Maazou) moves to CSKA Moscow next season and said in the papers he gets Vagner Love's appartment and car because he is moving to Chelsea. He might just be wrong, or accidentaly said something that shouldn't have been made public.

Right then good people. Help me with my fantasy team. I've had Anelka in my side for most of the season who's obviously been doing fantastically well for me. However, now old Didier's back, is it likely you'll stick with just Drogba upfront? Or will he try and accomodate both of them in the team?

Good god, Malouda - i have a feeling he will come good, veryu good"/. Player of the year 09/10.

I reckon Malouda might be a better player in the left wing of a 442 than of a 433.

I really dislike him but there must be some reason he isnt reproducing his Lyon form for us.

• Administrators

Got online at around 6.40 for 7am sales, obligatory half hour virtual waiting room nonsense, get in, doesn't log me in, site crashes, goes mental. Sleep some more, up at 9am, shower, back to it, sold out. Shambles.

Called the ticket office and got one, somehow.

Archived