The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd prefer the random word songs than have to hear another "super chelsea, best team in the world" chant.

Show some creativity.

There was a guy sat behind me who was clearly just making random noises in time with the others. FFS if you don't know the words sit and clap or something.

Frankly, at least the new fans are trying. It's better that they're making an effort to support the club rather than staying silent and they'll pick up the songs eventually. They might even produce a decent one in the meantime. I'd rather hear randoms being a bit silly than dullards more interested in their parking than the team. Maybe before being so critical everyone should remember the first time they went to Stamford Bridge and probably didn't know a lot of the chants or 'how to behave'.

I see no reason why people shouldn't call Drogba a dick myself. Missed the match but I guess he came on, didn't do much, barely chased the ball and dreamt of Milan whenever he found the time?

Ballack :cool: Need to get his contract sorted, he is class and will sort his form out in the league now that he should have a bit of confidence with his recent goal scoring exploits. Also killing pidgeons :D

I hate Drogba personally, but booing him is gonna do absolutely nothing for you. It's only going to lower his confidence and in turn will see the whole team perform worse. If our main striker is play like crap with no confidence, what is that going to do to everyone else. No matter how bad you hate them, if you cheer them o, they might do something that will restore your faith in them.

And why does Philip get an avatar? :D

Sawyer has been loaned out to Coventry for a month (till Feb 22nd). They have a tie with a Premiership team in the FA Cup so will be interesting to see how he gets on if he was to play in that.

Wednesday, 28 January 2009

The Coca-Cola Football League Championship

Coventry v Cardiff, 19:45

Saturday, 31 January 2009

Derby v Coventry, 15:00

Saturday, 07 February 2009

Coventry v Wolverhampton, 15:00

Saturday, 14 February 2009

The FA Cup sponsored by E.ON

Sunderland/ Blackburn v Coventry, Fifth Round, 15:00

Saturday, 21 February 2009

Coventry v Birmingham, 15:00

Sawyer has been loaned out to Coventry for a month (till Feb 22nd). They have a tie with a Premiership team in the FA Cup so will be interesting to see how he gets on if he was to play in that.

Is sawyer any good then? I know he plays in central midfield but is he more of a defensive midfielder or an attacking midfielder?

Also didn't realise what tough fixtures we have coming up and looking at that all my confidence has just drained away.

Because he works for SI.

I personally detest Drogba, and think he needs to be shipped out, but its no good booing your own players.

Hopefully we can negoatiate a new deal with Ballack (for less money)

Haha yea I know I was jk

Yea he's on a ******** of cash, I'm sure he will lower his wages a little bit he's already what, 31?

I'm watching it atdhe.

Malouda had an exciting first 5 minutes, was looking promising but he's reverted to doing nothing again. Mikel just superb, made a stunning tackle to break up a dangerous Boro 2 on 1 break then got up right away to shield the ball and win the free kick.

Seems like a game we need 4-4-2. Wish di santo was on the bench.

2043: Didier Drogba is going through his warm-up routine at Stamford Bridge, sounds like they need him today. Apparently, boss Phil Scolari was involved in a bit of chat with some of the Boro backroom staff on their way down the tunnel. I wonder if the phrase 'park the bus' was uttered...

ha ha

I'm watching it atdhe.

Malouda had an exciting first 5 minutes, was looking promising but he's reverted to doing nothing again. Mikel just superb, made a stunning tackle to break up a dangerous Boro 2 on 1 break then got up right away to shield the ball and win the free kick.

Seems like a game we need 4-4-2. Wish di santo was on the bench.

atdhe keeps cutting every 10secs for me :(

I dont understand using Anelka out wide he doesnt do much out there.

Archived