The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Aziz Deen-Conteh, Rohan Ince, and Marko Mitrovic

About Saturday, two performances of note: Bosingwa, who had Young tied down all game, and Kalou, who floated around and looked really, really dangerous at times in the first half. More of that please.

Kalou is pretty good at floating around and getting into decent positions but when he gets anywhere near the opponents penalty area his final pass or shot is normally awful. Really needs to start showing his potential. Any chance of Ricky being back for Juve or Wigan?

I love Kalou. Really do think he gets way too much stick. Looks dangerous for us every time he plays because he has the ability to get to the byline, cut inside, or do anything really. Constantly mixes it up and keeps defenders on their toes. Like you said, only thing missing is that decision making in the final third.

Reckon we'll draw 1-1 against Juve, do they still play in an empty **** stadium at home? Could help us that.

I love Kalou. Really do think he gets way too much stick. Looks dangerous for us every time he plays because he has the ability to get to the byline, cut inside, or do anything really. Constantly mixes it up and keeps defenders on their toes. Like you said, only thing missing is that decision making in the final third.

Reckon we'll draw 1-1 against Juve, do they still play in an empty **** stadium at home? Could help us that.

I find Kalou frustrating, he has no problem beating players when dribbling but his shooting and crossing always let him down. He does pop up with important goals though :cool:

Iirc it goes on a loyalty point basis if the club makes new season tickets available. Even if they don't they will sell the tickets of people that don't renew, which may be a fair amount in the current climate. That will also go on a loyalty point basis I imagine but it won't be all that high.

So, I doubt you would be able to get one without any loyalty points but you may get lucky if loads don't renew.

So team for tomorrow then, I would go for:

Cech

Bosingwa

Cole

JT

Alex (assuming Ricky is still out?)

Mikel

Lampard

Ballack

Kalou

Anelka

Drogba

So Ashley the only one coming in really. Cant see there being too much change from the Villa game.

Thats what I was thinking mag man :D

I can't sleep think I'm going to skip work tomorrow and stay up from now till the game, I don't think I can sleep anyway :/

Hoping for a 1-0 but Juve are a good side, so it will be a tough match, I am really excited about Hiddink though, he will forever have a place in my heart..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xPEJYRXJkGA&feature=related

Never forget that day, I was in amongst the 80,000

:)

Archived