The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh dear. I'm betting this late equaliser is the fitness level issue coming back to haunt us as it threatened to do in the last two games, although it'd be nice at some stage before Hiddink leaves if we could score a second goal in a match.

Epic result for us today. Terry and Frank both put in good shifts. Ballack didnt bother to much. Drogba really put in soem effort today though, hopefully it was just Scolari affecting him.

Was suprised at the end though, he was furiously kissing the Chelsea badge, pointing to the ground, i imagine saying this is where he wants to be.

• Administrators

There is NOTHING better than an injury time winner. Love it, was up on my seat.

JT was heroic, in every sense, just an oustanding game. Lampard and Didi good, Ballack horrific, Mancienne did quiet well.

Drogba's shirt kissing seemed genuine to me but I'm biased.

Very soon there'll be a case for putting Lampard above Zola and Osgood at the very top of this club ever. He's at least on par atm for me.

There is NOTHING better than an injury time winner. Love it, was up on my seat.

JT was heroic, in every sense, just an oustanding game. Lampard and Didi good, Ballack horrific, Mancienne did quiet well.

Drogba's shirt kissing seemed genuine to me but I'm biased.

Very soon there'll be a case for putting Lampard above Zola and Osgood at the very top of this club ever. He's at least on par atm for me.

Completely agree about Frank, I was saying today he is pretty much level with Zola for me now. The amount of games he has won for us is just amazing.

Zola will always be No.1 for me because he was the reason I started supporting Chelsea, but also because he was such a wonderful fella off the field. Lampard is easily my No.2 though, I usually stop playing FM games when he retires (or sometimes edit his age so he has another few years left) as I lose interest quickly afterwards.

• Administrators

That is exactly what Graham at the ticket office told me. I emailed that I had no idea how it worked and that being online hours before didn't seem to serve a purpose, and obviously that I wasn't happy at missing out despite 'queuing' for an hour and a half. He told me it's not a queue, the waiting room is a pool and when one space becomes open, it picks you randomly. Then asked me if I was only after one ticket and sold it to me over the phone. He's a decent guy, does a lot to help CFCnet's fan stuff.

Essien \o/

Chelsea chairman Bruce Buck has warned there will be big changes at the club next season.

Buck has revealed as many as up to five players could leave with five new faces possibly coming in.

The Blues supremo insists money will be made available by Roman Abramovich in the summer for the right players, even though they would prefer to raise cash for new signings by offloading some of their own stars.

"We haven't properly got together to talk about summer transfers yet, but I think that we could expect that several players will leave and that several players will come in," Buck told the Daily Mirror.

"I don't know whether that is three, four or five, but something in that kind of neighbourhood, so we can expect a handful to leave.

"We'd like to use internally generated cash to buy new players - and by that I mean sell players and buy new players.

"But of course if an appropriate player comes then money would be made available from the owner to buy him."

Only a good thing imo.

Archived