The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
http://www.chelseafc.com/page/SeasonTicketsDetail/0,,10268,00.html

New ST details for next year, a few people were asking about this. Needs 65 loyalty points. Will have to decide pretty quickly, like today, whether i'll be getting one. Either MHL or Shed Lower.

If you can afford it, get it. Simple really, I'd go MHL as well (at least rows E-R, maybe a bit further back), but then I'm biased. Give us a shout if you need any MHL help.

http://www.chelseafc.com/page/SeasonTicketsDetail/0,,10268,00.html

New ST details for next year, a few people were asking about this. Needs 65 loyalty points. Will have to decide pretty quickly, like today, whether i'll be getting one. Either MHL or Shed Lower.

I need to wait until next year. Now that I am a working can afford to go to every game. 65 loyalty points seems low to me? I cant remember what it was last year. Where does everyone normally sit?

It was lower points required last year iirc. I've been sitting in the Shed for the last few years because they do the student concession but as there is no student ST then that is negated.

I had the money put aside and a bit more but I recieved a letter this week from my old Uni telling me if I didn't send them the money I owe them (>£1000) in 14 days they'd send the debt collectors in. That's caused a slight re-evaluation of things :D.

Reckon I can still do it though. Don't want to miss out on Final tickets again, it's really irked me and I was spending just as much as a member with a whole lot more hassle.

Robbery nicely done ! Thank you Tom Henning Overbo, Thank you Platini and of course Thank you UEFA from the Barcelona Board, Coaching staff and Players for helping us winning the Champions League !

shut up ffs. It wasn't a pre-planned fix, the ref was just crap on the night.

Be happy for Eidur.

shut up ffs. It wasn't a pre-planned fix, the ref was just crap on the night.

Be happy for Eidur.

If people don't want the word fix, I use the word " suspicious " . Why would I be happy ? I only care about Chelsea ! That's us who should have been in the final, no more, no less ! Not Barça...

I am glad Barcelona won, couldnt take another English team winning it. If we had taken our chances rather than missing them then the poor standard of the refereeing would have had been irrelevant.

Was pleased for Eidur and actually pleased for Henry too (felt weird).

Platini did look delighted with Barcelona being the winners though :D

If people don't want the word fix, I use the word " suspicious " . Why would I be happy ? I only care about Chelsea ! That's us who should have been in the final, no more, no less ! Not Barça...

If you deserved to be in the Final you would have been.

Who is to say you would have scored those 73 penalties you should have been awarded?

Sore losers, just accept that you still have not got one of those fabulous European Cups in your trophy cabinet and keep polishing that Cup Winners Crap of yours :D

I am glad Barcelona won, couldnt take another English team winning it. If we had taken our chances rather than missing them then the poor standard of the refereeing would have had been irrelevant.

Was pleased for Eidur and actually pleased for Henry too (felt weird).

Platini did look delighted with Barcelona being the winners though :D

Eidur ? He barely plays ! He only warms the bench the most of the time...

Who is to say you would have scored those 73 penalties you should have been awarded?

Sore losers, just accept that you still have not got one of those fabulous European Cups in your trophy cabinet and keep polishing that Cup Winners Crap of yours :D

Oki, we got it and go back to your club's thread, thx in advance... I hate WUMS !

WUMS?

Also, seriously man, let it go. Your life will be a happier place and so will everyone else's if you stop bleating on about that semi. We were bloody unlucky but if it wasn't some grandiose conspiracy. Look forward to Saturday (and hopefully the celebrations) and then next season.

Crap instead of Cup :D :D

don't you support Forest? :D

Hiddinks been talking about Ancelotti. I like this bit.

"I didn't speak Korean, though I learned a bit - the bad words always first!" explained Hiddink.

"Koreans are almost too polite to do so, but the players always teach you the dirty words

"They say: 'When you talk to the president, use this word and that word'. So, all of a sudden, you have a president reacting: 'How can this man say that'.

"That's nice, always, to do those tricks. I like it very much when they do that. But learning the language is important.

Hi all

My Preview on the Cup Final is now on my Blog along with Chelsea's Road to the cup final this season courtesy of project football. Mikel or Ballack? What do you think? Have a read here and give me your opinions!

(check out my profile for my blog address)

Hi all

My Preview on the Cup Final is now on my Blog along with Chelsea's Road to the cup final this season courtesy of project football. Mikel or Ballack? What do you think? Have a read here and give me your opinions!

(check out my profile for my blog address)

Ballack will play definitely imo.

Chelsea are set to finalise the capture of CSKA Moscow's Yuri Zhirkov for £18.6million, with the Russian poised to sign a four-year deal.

Blues set to seal deal for Zhirkov

Chelsea are set to finalise the capture of CSKA Moscow's Yuri Zhirkov for £18.6million, with the Russian poised to sign a four-year deal.

One of Zhirkov's representatives is quoted in his homeland as stating that the CKSA Moscow man has already put pen-to-paper on a four-year deal.

It is believed that Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich personally brokered the deal with CSKA owner, and close friend, Evgeny Giner.

Chelsea's interim boss Guus Hiddink, who is leaving Stamford Bridge in the summer, has fully backed the move, as he knows all about the player from his role as Russian coach.

Hiddink feels Zhirkov is a huge talent, saying: "I know that Yuri is not just a nice person but one of the best attacking left sided players in the world."

CSKA always knew that Chelsea, who say it is currently paper talk, wanted Zhirkov and coach Zico admitted he would fit in well at Stamford Bridge.

"I will not stand in the way of this transfer," said Zico earlier this month.

"A player of Zhirkov's quality could very well play in the English Premier League.

"I see him as a player in the London club's starting XI."

Thought might intrest you lot.

http://www.teamtalk.com/football/story/0,16368,2483_5353816,00.html

serious question, why all the Ancelotti hate? He has won the CL twice and been runner up once, so he can't be that bad surely?

Because he has under achieved in the league. He cant speak English. We would all rather keep Guus.

We had Scolari and he had won a world cup and that didnt mean he was suited to managing us.

Because he has under achieved in the league. He cant speak English. We would all rather keep Guus.

We had Scolari and he had won a world cup and that didnt mean he was suited to managing us.

the not speaking English is the biggest problem. And no doubt Guus would be better as he does speak the lingo and he is already acclimatised to the club. However he doesn't want the job.

I haven't really noticed anyone other than him linked to the job - who are the other contenders? Out of them, who would you guys prefer?

Did you get to apply for specific rows? I know I did when I applied.

Nope. They simply asked for a covering letter stating the 3 areas preferred. I did mention that I didn't want to be under the overhang at either end. Will give the box office a ring Monday morning and see if I can sway them into giving me a nice seat, or at least let them know my preferences row wise.

But like, for the Barcelona game, although Bosingwa did a good job. If we had Zhirkov in the squad he would have slotted in without anyone asking questions. Added a bit of natural balance to the team on the night for example.

Also in the Summer transfer window would you lot rather see some European talent or proven Premiership class? Personally I'd rather see Premiership players coming into the team.

Ashley Young is a possibility imo. I'd like to see a mix of both, kempydaniels. I actually don't think the team needs much strenghtening besides another forward.

Then hopefully we'll get our hands on Dzagoev and Feghouli.

I say keep Bertrand for back up. How often does Cole get injured or rested?

We definitely need another right winger and another forward. Other than that I think we are good.

Sell Deco, Ballack, Ferreira.

Ballack just signed a contract extension for one more year.

Archived