The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

Alex is awesome. Not sure there's a better player of his type in all of football. Doesn't start, but is needed around 30 times a year. Comes in, never misses a beat, plays superbly, and occasionally ambles forward to score when he gets bored.

I love him.

Alex is awesome. Not sure there's a better player of his type in all of football. Doesn't start, but is needed around 30 times a year. Comes in, never misses a beat, plays superbly, and occasionally ambles forward to score when he gets bored.

I love him.

just read his goal today was our 1,000th in the Premier League.

Read about that over on CFCnet, sounded immense. Will try and catch it on Chelsea TV this week. Eagerly anticipating the new FM demo as well, need to decide which method to download it. Never used Steam before so may just use the usual download method. I never seen to get decent speeds with Torrents. Anyone with ideas as to what should be the quickest?

• Administrators
just read his goal today was our 1,000th in the Premier League.

Yeah it was, announced on the PA at the time.

Ahmed's goal, broke out on a corner and carried it maybe 30-40 yards over halfway down the right, cuts inside at about 25 yards out and off the outside of his right foot bends it into the top corner, FIFA style. The ChelseaTV footage won't do it justie as you won't get an angle of the bend, I was lucky enough to be right behind it, was just sublime.

Anyway for Roma tonight I cant see much if any changes to the team that played most of the weekends game.

Cech

Bosingwa

JT

Alex

Bridge

Mikel

Deco

Lampard

Joey

Malouda

Anelka

Cant really see anything different than that, Didier to probably get 20-25mins for fitness purposes and perhaps Kalou getting a start would be the only change I could see.

Archived