The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Welcome :) we have adopted Juliano Belletti as our patron and general all-round God. Hope you don't mind.

Don't mind but my favorite players at the Chels' are Lampard, J. Cole, Essien, Cech, Terry, ...

Former Chelsea players : Dennis Wise, Roberto Di Matteo, Tore Andre Flo, Vialli, Guddy, Gianfranco Il Magnifico, Cudiccini.

Don't mind but my favorite players at the Chels' are Lampard, J. Cole, Essien, Cech, Terry, ...

Former Chelsea players : Dennis Wise, Roberto Di Matteo, Tore Andre Flo, Vialli, Guddy, Gianfranco Il Magnifico, Cudiccini.

Di Matteo :) My favourite player behind Zola. I would add Hughes, Petrescu and Desailly to that list, there are others but it is Monday morning :D

Will be doing a build up to the game on Weds on my Blog "A Chelsea Fans Blog for Chelsea Fans" so get as many Chelsea Fans you know to come and join and post comments etc.

I have added Riise's own goal and Phil Thompson's reaction to it on Sky as a reminder of last season!

www.chelseadaft.blogspot.com

I Personally think we will nick a goal or two without question!

Missing the first half tonight. Would usually skip 5-a-Side because we get about 8 players every week but tonight is the last match of the season and we're joint top, 2nd on goal difference and playing top of the league. Guess they need their goalkeeper :( Gutted though.

I wish i was confident we will get something out of the first leg, but i dont think we will, not unless every player puts in a shift,, but i cant see that happening.

I think we will lose at Anfield, I am just hoping we get an away goal.

I think we will lose at Anfield, I am just hoping we get an away goal.

A little defeat 2-1 will do but I hate to lose against the bin dipping scousers so a 1-1 or even 0-1 would be great but hey it will be a very difficult match and if we play there like we did 2 weeks 1/2 ago at Spuds, I don't see us getting a decent result there, I'm afraid :(

Missing the first half tonight. Would usually skip 5-a-Side because we get about 8 players every week but tonight is the last match of the season and we're joint top, 2nd on goal difference and playing top of the league. Guess they need their goalkeeper :( Gutted though.

You know it's tommorow right?

• Administrators

It was Fulham. He closed down a midfielder caught in possession about 30 yards from goal and carried it to the edge of the box, then slipped it past the keeper. Nice goal.

He's been quite good this year really, an obvious reserve teamer but has never complained about it and has helped the younger players a lot. He's played alongside Liam Bridcutt and he's turning into such a good player, I'm sure some of that is Mineiro's influence.

It was Fulham. He closed down a midfielder caught in possession about 30 yards from goal and carried it to the edge of the box, then slipped it past the keeper. Nice goal.

He's been quite good this year really, an obvious reserve teamer but has never complained about it and has helped the younger players a lot. He's played alongside Liam Bridcutt and he's turning into such a good player, I'm sure some of that is Mineiro's influence.

Thanks!

I hope he returns to Brazil after the end of the European season. :thup:

I'm going. Think i'm sitting in the Shed Upper for this one although i'm not too sure as i'm ankle deep in tickets at the moment. The only home game i'm not sure i'll get to is Fulham. Hoping it's still on sale when my loan comes through as i've absolutely no money atm. Shelled out a hideous amount recently.

What are people thinking as a line-up for tonight? I'm really not sure.

Cech

Ivanovic

Terry

Carvalho

Cole

Mikel

Essien

Lampard

Kalou

Anelka

Drogba

Maybe? Can see Ballack starting though which I like. He's a big game player. Maybe lining up as we did against Juve:

Cech

Ivanovic

Terry

Carvalho

Cole

Mikel

Lampard

Ballack

Essien

Anelka

Drogba

Archived