The 2008/09 Juliano Belletti thread

macca69

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Excitement! I really need to get a membership sorted for next season...forgot to do it this year, kept reminding myself to do it but never got round too. Would love to go to that Arsenal game.

I might have a spare membership if you fancy it. It's my brothers so i'll ask him if he wants to go, if not then it's free. Means i've got to get up at 7am for the ticket though :D.

Yeah would be awesome if you could, although dw if you cant be bothered to get up :D, would you then just send the ticket via post?

Yeah, although I could just pop it through your door if needs be. You're only about 5 minutes away I think. Will have a word with my brother when he gets home.

We're a bunch of ***** to other fans though.

You are mean to Phil Neville, makes me laugh when i hear the song though:thup:

Hang on does that mean im not allowed to make various anti Liverpool/Utd posts in here?

of course.

and I'll have your coins at the end of the match. list it when you can and just send me listing details in a PM.

Ill do it at the end aswell.

What a result :D

Not even going to complain about Kalouda ;). Everyone tonight was brilliant.

Result even better as everyone in this London pub was a plastic scouser.

Anyone have a spare ticket or knows anyone with spare ticket to game at the bridge. I missed the sale, so annoyed with myself.

Wicked result!!!!

Well played tonight I think you beat us on and off the field tonight as the Chelsea fans came across really well tonight on tv. I dont have any complaints even had we lost 5-1 you guys created the better chances and were easily the better team. I am not too dissapointed about the result dont know if it is because we played so poor or because the title is the one I want.

I expected Liverpool to create chances and put you under pressure but apart from the first 10-15 mins i dont think we were ever in it. I hope you or Barcelona go on to win the trophy.

I knew Drogba would cause us problems as he always does MOM I think maybe Essien. I thought John Terry getting the yellow card was a bit harsh but at least he has got the suspension out of the way in a tie you are as good as through and will be ok for both legs of the semi final against Barcelona.

OMG ! I was so scared and not convinced and they go with this ? Am I dreaming ? The best performance of our team this season but pls Chelsea don't ruin it into our home Stamford Bridge ! 1-3 at Anfield : Priceless ! I'm proud of our team ! The Guus effect ? Who knows ! At my own, I'm partying a bit this awesome victory ! KTBFFH ! Nice present for me as I'm since nearly day by day 12 years fan of the Chels' !

****ing well happy with that, before the game I had mad ideas of smashing them apart but then reminded myself these are always close games and when it was 1 all I said I would be happy with that as a result.

Hell Yeah!

WTF happened last night?!

Had work, so could only watch until half time. Was on my phone on bbc football, and saw Ivan got a second, and then Drogba.

From what ive gathered from my family, it was a great team effort, Essien and Malouda the outstanders though.

Its taken 3 managers for Malouda to understand he needs to hit the bye line.

****ing epic result though, very happy, just hope we dont mess it up now.

• Administrators

He hasn't.

Still giddy from last night, it's so much better given everyone wrote us off. I had an odd confidence though, we're at least as good as United and Liverpool but unfortunately had an inept manager in charge for most of the season.

Let's go and batter Bolton now and see what Blackburn and Sunderland do, really turn up the heat.

He hasn't.

Still giddy from last night, it's so much better given everyone wrote us off. I had an odd confidence though, we're at least as good as United and Liverpool but unfortunately had an inept manager in charge for most of the season.

Let's go and batter Bolton now and see what Blackburn and Sunderland do, really turn up the heat.

I read on some random website that Inter were after him. Would be a big loss for us I think.

Last night was brilliant, had a few to many beers but was well worth it. I think Essien missing for most of the season hurt us as much as Scolari being in charge.

• Administrators

Anyone else notice how gutted all at Sky (except Gullit) were at the result? Was almost like a funeral, Andy Gray not sure what to say, Redknapp nearly crying, some guff about the result sending shockwaves around Europe.

Anyone else notice how gutted all at Sky (except Gullit) were at the result? Was almost like a funeral, Andy Gray not sure what to say, Redknapp nearly crying, some guff about the result sending shockwaves around Europe.

Haha, absolutely. I think it was Gray who kept saying, "Liverpool really need a goal, they must score". Sounded like a broken man.

The next 10 days are going to be absolutely huge for us. We have a great opportunity to get to another Champions League Semi Final and another FA Cup Final. Who would have thought that back in January when we were at possibly our lowest ebb of the Roman era.

Doesn't football change so very quickly. This may not turn out to be the drab season we were expecting after all and I can't bloody wait to see how it unfolds. This smile on my face shows no sign of fading, I feel fantastic.

Bring on Bolton!

Must say I thought Cech was fantastic tonight. Great save from Kuyt and from then on he dominated his box very well. Was great to watch.

Few times where he should've been more communicative. Massively overhit cross that Alex went to head and luckily missed otherwise it would've been a needless corner. Essien pretty much clearing the ball from in his hands because he didn't know he was there. Good saves and dominated the box when he came for the ball, but if he wasn't coming for it he needed to give the defence far better instructions imo.

Same here, been smiling all day. Amazed how we pulled that one out the bag.

The bias towards Liverpool last night on Sky was pretty disgraceful tbh...Gray just a ****.

Kalou hasnt signed a new deal btw.

Does that mean Kalou's contract ends this season ?

Same here, been smiling all day. Amazed how we pulled that one out the bag.

The bias towards Liverpool last night on Sky was pretty disgraceful tbh...Gray just a ****.

Kalou hasnt signed a new deal btw.

You must have missed Gray taking any opportunity to slate Benitez over his zonal marking then?

seriously deluded if you think Andy gray loves us, he likes Stevie i'll give you that but as a club he takes every opportunity to put the knife in. you think he played all those years for everton without getting a serious loathing for us?

I think so. Would be unbelieveably gutted if he was to leave us this summer. Fantastic player.

I would be gutted to, I really love his style of play and he should be kept ahead of Ballack. Surely if it was up this summer European clubs would have already been offering him a contract?

Archived