FMO Off Topic Thread

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

I'll take that as an admission your a regular at those 'Establishments' then eh icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ain't we all? icon_rolleyes.gif

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by dm_gers:

My dirty little secret is out.

icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

well yeah it's kinda out...

barr you go to these Establishments_ Club Eros ,Aquarius Sauna and the Whitehill baths Dennistoun.

ugone2far10.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by stabwest:

my.php?image=043020061759106qp.jpg

this is the reason Celtic lost, due to the guy in the middle.

rumour has it,...............ah bugger it someone esle fill it out icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Ugly Bloke </div></BLOCKQUOTE>Ugly is a understatment thats a face that belongs as king kongs @rse

Fat Ric, I don't know what your problem is with Stabwest and to be honest, I don't really care.

Either way can you give up on this posting his picture and constant abuse you've been spouting through the forums, it's growing tiresome.

Thanks.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marlow:

Fat Ric, I don't know what your problem is with Stabwest and to be honest, I don't really care.

Either way can you give up on this posting his picture and constant abuse you've been spouting through the forums, it's growing tiresome.

Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

eh icon_rolleyes.gif

think your mixing me up with someone esle Marlow mate.

Lordi \m/

class icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

\m/ they were ace!

Wogan was fb aswell!

I can't believe the amount of people that watch that ****! icon_biggrin.gif

Big Brother clearly better icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think the last time i watched it was, oh i reckon was when i was 12, so your talking 20 years ago.

but I read the post about Lordi singing for Finland and thou i've gotta watch it.

tbh i saw the last 2 acts then watched the voting and when Finland started raking in the 12's, and being a huge metal head, i was hooked.

\m/ Lordi \m/

I can't believe the amount of people that watch that ****! icon_biggrin.gif

Big Brother clearly better icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

whatever keeps you moist icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">alan_green_must_die!

Yellow Card - Insulting a moderator. Expires: When moderators see fit. Goldy.

Does anyone else think that the moderator Goldy is a ******? He won't even answer simple questions and is no help at all, what a tit!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goldy you need to stop upsetting the kids icon_biggrin.gif

just saw it and had me in tears

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">alan_green_must_die!

Yellow Card - Insulting a moderator. Expires: When moderators see fit. Goldy.

Does anyone else think that the moderator Goldy is a ******? He won't even answer simple questions and is no help at all, what a tit!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Goldy you need to stop upsetting the kids icon_biggrin.gif

just saw it and had me in tears </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Look, i'm trying to win at least one of the awards at the end of year icon_biggrin.gif

now which award would that be???? over to alan_green_must_die! icon_biggrin.gif

Goldy any chance off renaming this thread, as Sav has suffered enough icon_biggrin.gif

don't ask to what as i ain't got a clue

Goldy any chance off renaming this thread, as Sav has suffered enough icon_biggrin.gif

don't ask to what as i ain't got a clue </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, sure no problem icon_smile.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

don't ask to what as i ain't got a clue </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

lol, sure no problem icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_eek.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Goldy:

Thought you might like it icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Love it

icon_biggrin.gif

much do i owe?

Love it

icon_biggrin.gif

much do i owe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought we were keeping that between the two of us icon_biggrin.gif

Love it

icon_biggrin.gif

much do i owe? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I thought we were keeping that between the two of us icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

nah more the merrier icon14.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Appreciation for Davie, have i entered the twilight zone or something icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

We have to make him feel loved now and again icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Gary Toner:

Aww that's sweet, he's not been getting enough at home lately icon_frown.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ffs Gaz can't you keep your big mouth shut icon_razz.gif

icon_biggrin.gif

• 2 weeks later...

FatRic leading the Clans League btw /o\ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

not any more its Reidy888 (FMO manager of the year)

• 2 weeks later...

Goldy drop my name from the thread, this thread beginning to smell icon_rolleyes.gif

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Coincidence that the thread has fell off since it was dubbed "The stabwest appreication thread", I think not.

icon_wink.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

icon_biggrin.gif

Goldy drop my name from the thread, this thread being to smell icon_rolleyes.gif

so England will they beat Portugal???

will they heck icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

As Portugal don't have a midfield anymore unfortunately for us and the restof the world England will progress into the semi finals!!! jpshakehead.sml.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

Goldy drop my name from the thread, this thread being to smell icon_rolleyes.gif

As Portugal don't have a midfield anymore unfortunately for us and the restof the world England will progress into the semi finals!!! jpshakehead.sml.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but that won't stop you cheering on Portugal?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Andy H:

As Portugal don't have a midfield anymore unfortunately for us and the restof the world England will progress into the semi finals!!! jpshakehead.sml.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

but that won't stop you cheering on Portugal? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Certainly not it will be even better if Portugal beat them!!! icon_biggrin.gif

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jambo4eva:

As Ally McCoist said in the Daily ****** the other day "England are the first team in history of the World Cup to get a bye to the semi finals" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

won't go that far, think Ally been drinking the Trongate brandy icon_wink.gif

Sorted.

All I Can say about today's game is.........."We're through" icon_biggrin.gif

Just shame we gonna have another bunch of divers to face in the Semi's, aka the Italians!

• 4 weeks later...

Would anyone be interested in setting up a fantasy football league.

Two options :

Do it officially on the Fantasy League website (£20 a team though)

Or

Unofficially, I'll do all the hard work, I'll even put it all on a website, and the rules will be pretty much the same as the official game.

Reply in here or mail me if you are interested (state which of the two options appeals most)

Cheers

Deano icon_smile.gif

Archived