Lorenzo's Football Italia//La Partita Tactic's Pack

Following on from my 45 minute tactic which the thread is located below:

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=67355

Instructions: Use the format below on which tactic to use.

Heavy Favourites: Football Italia//La Partita

At Home and Favourites: Football Italia//La Partita.

Away and slight Favourites/underdogs: 45 minute wonder tactic

Heavy Underdogs home/away: Lippi Defence

Now, I have concerns as always. If you are away from home and using Football Italia// La Partita, you need goals. This should give you goals but when do you stop and switch to Lippi Defence? I am not sure of the answer and neither are you, if you switch you will have to soak up pressure, if you dont switch you may carry on to win the match by more goals, or they could get through you.

It is yourself as a Man-Manager to choose when what to shut up shop. :)

I have crafted a tactic that is Super Attacking and will score a lot of goals. The main tactic to use is the one named, football Italia//La Partita. Below is a screenshot of the tactic, it is a VERY attacking tactic.

Only use this tactic if you have the players for the positions, no playing Oranges or yellows out of position, each player must be green for that position.

Note: Use this tactic when you are heavy favourites or playing at home and are favourites. If you are playing away in the Champions League, this is a very good formation to get a few goals with. (Use in Champions League when it is knockout round for away goals)

I am using this formation all the time on my save but I am just ironing out any problems that there might be, I have beaten some very good teams away from home with this so I am not 100% sure if you should use it for everything, but for now stick to the above that is in bold italics.

To the tactic.

tacticsoverviewll1.th.jpg

lapartitasofardy7.th.jpg

Goalkeeper: Strongest Goalkeeper you have nothing special here.

Defender Centre: Playing a deep line as we are, they can be slow but I highly recommend defenders that have at least 11 for passing, maybe one with a bit higher for passing. Good Heading, Tackling, Strength, marking are key here.

Defender Centre: Playing a deep line as we are, they can be slow but I highly recommend defenders that have at least 11 for passing, maybe one with a bit higher for passing.Good Heading, Tackling, Strength, marking are key here.

Left Back: As it is set, the keeper will give the ball to the left back, if you don't have a strong left back or you have a strong right back instead, change this setting in the keeper throw out settings. I would recommend a dribbling player that is decent at going forward but also tackling, I am spoilt for choice because I have Evra who is possibly the best Left Back on the game, get a defender in Evra's mould etc.

Right Back: Strong RB is necessary, decent passing, fast, good tackling, what you would look for in a RB is needed basically.

Defensive Midfielder Centre: Now it starts to matter, we need a player purely made for breaking the play up, tackling and marking is essential, passing is a necessity but do not play a Pirlo or Carrick type player here, needs to be a tough tackling midfielder. Camacho or Lassana Diarra are perfect as is Palombo.

Attacking Midfielder Right: Right winger with a free role, beats players, does his own thing, provides assists, make sure you have a good right winger, speed is essential! Dribbling is also a good stats. VERY similar to the role he played on the 45 minute tactic.

Attacking Midfielder Left: Same as above.

Attacking Midfielder Centre Without Arrow: Here we need a very good AMC. This player will have a free role and therefore he will be key in supplying the forwards along with the 2 wingers. Any naturaly AMC should be able to fill this role really, I would get 2 because if this guy is having a bad game, you will struggle to score.

Attacking Midfielder with forward Arrow: This guy is the guy that will feed your main striker and take the passes from your wingers. For me, Wayne Rooney is the absolute perfect player for this role, I have retrained him so he is green for AMC though. This player needs to be able to play as an AMC and a FC. Use Rooney as a base model on what you are looking for in your team.

Striker: I have been using Carlos Vela, for me he has been scoring lots and has found it at home here. I think it would be even better with a Berbatov or Van Nistelrooy type of player. This guy will be scoring a majority of your goals. You need a player that can finish and has at least 15 for heading with around 15 for acceleration. I have nothing but quick strikers so I haven't tested it with anyone slower than Vela.

For LLM, I hope the tactic above works well, if not then there is a very defensive tactic in this pack which will hit people on the break. It is also going to be used to preserve the lead.

Below is a Screenshot of the Lippi Defence. Use the best players you think is necessary for each position.

Following on from my 45 minute guide, this tactic is very similar except a lot more defensive and the wingers don't have free-roles, only the striker with backwards arrow has a free-role, so he is your important player.

lippidefencefk3.th.jpg

I hope you enjoy them so please give me feedback mostly on the Football Italia//La Partita tactic and the Lippi Defence one.

DOWNLOAD HERE -> http://files.filefront.com/Lorenzos+Football+Italia+krar/;12685148;/fileinfo.html

Archived