FM09 Official Threads shortlist

Curuedhel

I spent a good couple of hours today going through the various 'FM09 Official' good player threads, looking them up and putting them on a shortlist. I've uploaded the file and you can find it here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/174389307/FM09_Master.slf

It contains over 300 players taken from the official threads; youngsters, wonderkids and established players, but please note:

- I take no responsibility for whether any of these guys are actually good or not, I just took them from the threads

- In most cases I haven't even looked at most of these players stats, so blame the OP of the relevant thread if they suck

- Apologies if I've selected the wrong player in any instance (especially brazilian players with just one name)

- In some cases I've had to guess the correct player, again apologies if it's the wrong one

- No Man City players are in there (Richards, Robinho, Elano) because this was done from my Man City game

Use this as a basis to add/edit/remove for your own purposes, I have no plans to do another version.

Hope this its ok to post this, didn't see anything on the forum rules about not offering shortlist files. If it's a problem, apologies.

Archived