Sneijder's Facepacks

Sneijder

can anybody help, have downloaded the facepacks followed the instructions, launched fm09 went into settings and loaded my save game up and there is no faces in the player profiles @ all.

go to preferences- display and sound, uncheck "use skin cache" and check "Always reload skin on confirm" then click confirm

Do you just download them, save them then go to preferences and untick use skin cache and always reload skin on confirm then confirm it and they should be there or am i missin something ? because its not workin

help would be appreciated :D

Did you save them in the correct place mate ? Because everything else seems correct.

Did you save them in the correct place mate ? Because everything else seems correct.

A mate told me to go into sports interactive and football manager 2009 then make a folder called " graphics " and then make a folder inside tht called " facepacks "

i done that and it still didn't work

so where did you save the downloads too ??

cheers fur yer help :thup:

any idea on anymore face packs?

super work :)

Well yes, I got villa and newcastle both done. Wigan's done aswell, by another lad though (onielpapas from sortitoutsi).

Newcastle - DOWNLOAD

Aston Villa - DOWNLOAD

Wigan (made by onielpapas) - DOWNLOAD

Blackburn and Everton also should be around here at some point too... and I can't come up with a final release date, I'm not really getting paid by SI for making those so obviously there isn't really an accurate time frame. Anyway thanks for the positive comments chaps, more to come in the coming weeks.

Yes, give us La Liga's :D

Excellent work :thup:

I won't be making another megapack, each megapack takes a tons of time (about 2 months or more). After the EPL it would just be various teams...

Anyway here's Bolton, blackburn might be available tonight but it's up to RowRow who's making it.

Bolton - DOWNLOAD

http://i43.tinypic.com/2r5zzv8.png

http://i39.tinypic.com/29ayw53.png

http://i44.tinypic.com/depr4h.png

I won't be making another megapack, each megapack takes a tons of time (about 2 months or more). After the EPL it would just be various teams...
I'm glad you posted on here, because as a non-member who regularly downloads from sortitoutsi I had been wanting to thank you, RowRow and all the others from the colossal Cut-out thread for the absolute quality work you guys are doing. These facepacks add greatly to the enjoyment of the game for many of us, and your hard work is very much appreciated. Well done.

Its really an awesome job... well done sneijder and team.

I really feel that SI should set aside resources to create all these face pack, logos, and graphic. This will certainly enhanced the game and bring it up to another level of enjoyment. If the 3D engine can be done, i am sure that these graphics can also be easily done. If it is due to licensing issues, i think there will always have a resolution to the problem.

Anywhere Kudus to Sneijder and his team.

Please Pay them a salary SI!!! :D:D:D:D

since you've said you probably wont be making any more league packs i was wondering what you thought of making faces for some of the players who appear on the PA180+ list or the 170-179 who dont already have pictures, that would be cool. KUTGW

• 2 weeks later...

Archived