Sneijder's Facepacks

Sneijder

Hey Sneijder, I have all your premiership facepacks except Hull City mate. Downloaded them one by one as you released them. So Could you please upload the Hull City facepack alone as I don't want to download the entire thing again ?

hey sneijder, i just wanted to ask you if you could help me out with a problem, i downloaded a different default image for players without pictures and its better than the SI one but the trouble is for some reason the Juventus team now don't seem to have any pictures? So if possible i was hoping you could make a facepack for them, Thanks ...KUTGW

I can't get these to load into a saved game.

I have saved it to this location - C:\Users\Name\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics\faces

I have also gone to preferences- display and sound, uncheck "use skin cache" and check "Always reload skin on confirm" then click confirm and this hasn't solved it :(

Any ideas?

Cheers

Thanks! Now if only my hatred for Viola wasn't growing I would play them. ;)

Er actually both links are for Lazio unless I messed up something fierce.

Yes, I found that also.

Only just found your facepacks mate, what can I say - truly exellent work.

Many thanks, hope to see more in the future :thup:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

FileFront are now deleting files after a certain amount of time to make room on their servers.

If you want Sneijders work you'll either have to hope that he rehosts them or download the megapack which contains the vast majority of his work including newer packs like CSKA and Genoa which he hasn't added to this page yet.

Archived