The Queiroz 4-2-3-1 Experiment??? Help!!!

Has anyone managed to tweak the Queiroz tactic in the Tactical Theorems and Frameworks '09 pack to get performances outta Berbatov?

I'm playing as United and have gotten great performances outta Roomey and Ronaldo both averaging over 7.5 for the first season and scoring 63 goals between them. But I just can't get Berbatov to do much. He manage 11 goals last season despite playing over 40 games.

I've play berbatov in the AMC role except I have him pushed up front alongside Rooney so it's more of a 442 now.

I wrote off the first 6 months of the season as him just settling in but my assistant stopped saying around December that he was having problems adapting

Would really appreciate any help from anyone!

I've used this tactic for a base and kept tweaking it, am getting good results now.

Have pushed the left winger up to be level with ronaldo and the AMC which is Rooney. Berba plays up top with a mentality of 12 mixed FRs,, mixed RWB & mixed TBs. He has one goal in every 2 games and is getting an average of about 7.10. Nt fantastic but I find he blows hot and cold, might sell him and get someone more consistent.

I've used this tactic for a base and kept tweaking it, am getting good results now.

Have pushed the left winger up to be level with ronaldo and the AMC which is Rooney. Berba plays up top with a mentality of 12 mixed FRs,, mixed RWB & mixed TBs. He has one goal in every 2 games and is getting an average of about 7.10. Nt fantastic but I find he blows hot and cold, might sell him and get someone more consistent.

What sort of cf do you give to Berbatov?

Give him around 15-16 CF, I can try and upload my tactic over the week so you can take what you want from it. I find berbatov plays better as the lone front man and he can't get in behing cos he has no pace so don't have him on loads of forwards runs. Maybe even target man to feet will work.

Archived