Good tactic for Teams with creative wingers

I have been messing about with my tactics recently and I seem to have came across a good one for teams with creative wingers and one fast striker and one creative striker. The idea is that the creative striker stays around the halfway line and he plays through balls for the fast striker. Then he follows up the fast striker if the ball gets saved. Its working a treat at the moment. Its 442 and utilises all my players. I was just wondering if someone would give it a look at and see if they can help me a bit more.

Here are my results when using the tactic

261ad421422464.gif

Here is the team instructions

5dca7f21422556.gif

The formation

2e744121422558.gif

http://rapidshare.com/files/175158316/Attacking_442__Sunderland__Nov_2011_.tac

i would appreciate some feedback please. Im not saying its amazing, just good for the team I have, I would like to see if it works with other teams too.

Cheers

Ive also found that if you Tight Mark a really creative player instead of closing down it stops them creating anything. I did this with Nani, Tevez, Ronaldo, berbatove, carrick and Anderson. It stiffled them, and I only go in Hard on players who aren't very brave and not to strong. Also after reading the tactic theory, if you have two fast attackers and are small make the ringer cross with his good foot. If he is tall and fast use a weaker foot, and if he is tall and slow make the winger cut inside. It seems to work for me.

Archived