TF Facepacks 08/09

djuzelovic_fmserbia

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rebooting your pc wont do jack, you will still have the same ip address.

It does work. Rapidshare assigns you another random IP to track free users. Thats why when you get the IP error, the IP number is differnet to the one you would see normally.

Premium account holders dont have to have that done, so never get this issue!

From the rapidshare website - "For this download, in the background your Internet Service Provider has assigned a new IP address. If you are for example an AOL customer, or use a similar Service Provider, please try to use a different browser."

Great work! Thank you so much for the effort and the packs. I've been looking for good facepacks with no stupid flags, graphic effects and the like lately, with no luck. Until now, that is!

One minor thing though, Sparta Prague's Vaclav Kadlec (the 16-17 y.o. striker) seems to have a photo of Michal Kadlec from Leverkusen assigned to him. The 'real' Michal Kadlec has got a correct photo.

This is the real Vaclav Kadlec, http://img.deniksport.cz/img/2/article/200497_.jpg – I'm afraid I can't fin a pic of him in action. This is his current, incorrect (it's the Leverkusen one) ingame pic http://d.yimg.com/eur.yimg.com/ng/sp/empics/5062147.

Ah, found it... well, sort of. Not the greatest of pics but at least it's something, http://www.sparta.cz/img/u/app/gallery/2008/09/02/11480_3.jpg.

Exxcellent work. Thanks for sharing. Are you planning on continuing your work?

Also what a big + that you dont need to download hundreds of league/team packs to get a pretty conprhensive spread of pictures.

Mega pack gets a massive thumbs up from me!

These are great. Can i ask what the total size of all 3 packs are? I have downloaded all three parts onto my desktop. I then used Win Rar to extract the frist. Would I be right in saying it then extracted the other two parts by itsself? Ive never seen that before but i think it did

Brilliant facepacks mate.I am having a problem though downloading the portugal pack.A message comes up on z-share saying that your download will start shortly,but it never does.Has anybody else had this problem.Cheers

Brilliant facepacks mate.I am having a problem though downloading the portugal pack.A message comes up on z-share saying that your download will start shortly,but it never does.Has anybody else had this problem.Cheers

Look at this picture, you have to wait 20 second before download button shows up:

xlo510l5dol2ytlt7o59_thumb.jpg

Hope you'll be able to download now...

By the way, what is wrong with Tottenham and West Ham?

I downloaded the superpack.

Are those fixed as well?

Some pictures are mixed, like goalkeepers for Tottenham Gomez and some other, and Etherington picture in West Ham is wrong... it's not fixed in superpack, you must download individual packs...

Ive extracted the contents of the MegaPack to C:\Documents and Settings\Devro\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\graphics and reloaded the skin but the faces arent appearing. Ive got FM2009 v9.2, is there anything else I need to do?

Archived