TF Facepacks 08/09

djuzelovic_fmserbia

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks m8, great work :)

Though I am a tad uncertain about which ones are included in the megapack. Are the ones listed below the megapack, not included in the megapack ?

If answered before in this thread, sorry I read through em, but might have missed it :)

Have been on that site mate, and was only able to find some River Plate one,,, that link dosent work tho ,,just get some error msg,, even after registering :confused:

I already have the whole Brazilian lg,,its just the Argentina lg Im after now really. Cheers anyway

Hi,

I've download several face packs and now found this looks fantastic!so I will use this ............................just wanted guidance please these are the options I have on opening S.I. file is..... (there is no graphics folder in any of these so how do I create it? do I open the db file then simply create new folder and name it graphics then put all facepacks in it ???)

db

games

matches

skins

sounds

tactics

and once I have created the graphics folder...........is there anything in preferences that has to be set pre-game or on a saved game............thanks in advance please be patient this is new to me .......

cheers

please ignore job done created file and dragged it into the empty skins folder....did the necessary in preferences and way to go fantastic job by you facepacks are brilliant.thanks a lot

excellent work Djuzelovic, just one question, what is negelcted from the super pack, on the main page, it says the superpack contains everything until mid december, I was wondering what you added after this time so I know what to download seperate

excellent work Djuzelovic, just one question, what is negelcted from the super pack, on the main page, it says the superpack contains everything until mid december, I was wondering what you added after this time so I know what to download seperate

That would be helpful as I have done the same and would like to download any additional facepacks

Hi just a few quick questions, firstly with the megapack is does it include all of the facepacks that are then listed below? Also whe downloading the megapack do i then have to download the filefront link? Sorry if these are basic questions its just i have never downloaded a facepack before, but from the shots they look great so i just have to.

Great work mate

Hi just a few quick questions, firstly with the megapack is does it include all of the facepacks that are then listed below?

-No, just those that are done until 22.12.

Also whe downloading the megapack do i then have to download the filefront link?

-You chose from what links are you going to download - filefront links or rapidshare links, you don't have to download both.

After clicking on the link to Blyth Spartans facepack I seems to eventually get main page of File Front site.

Is the link broken or what?

Will you be uploading the rest English teams in League One?

Some teams that get promoted in the meanwhile (Bromley) are not in BSS superpack. Any hope for them?

Some teams that get promoted in the meanwhile (Bromley) are not in BSS superpack. Any hope for them?

-If they are in game in BS South I will make them...

Will you be uploading the rest English teams in League One?

-I will, when they are done...

After clicking on the link to Blyth Spartans facepack I seems to eventually get main page of File Front site.

Is the link broken or what?

-Broken link, will be up in next update...

Archived