TF Facepacks 08/09

djuzelovic_fmserbia

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

so which of those solo packs are in megapack.. as you said we have to download those packs which are made after 22, but there is one problem.. there are no dates.. when you done them

and it would be lovely if you could make updated megapack, and just upload as one file.. less trouble for you and for us.. cheers

so which of those solo packs are in megapack.. as you said we have to download those packs which are made after 22, but there is one problem.. there are no dates.. when you done them

and it would be lovely if you could make updated megapack, and just upload as one file.. less trouble for you and for us.. cheers

you must look at your facepacks folder when you download facepacks again...

there isn't going to be updated megapack, sorry...

Wont work with Dark Horizon on my game somehow ;/

BTW, could you tell me what kind of club logos are you using please ?

Thanks.

it must work, it works fine on every skin at me... Try to insert panel in:

My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2009\skins\NAME OF YOUR SKIN\panels

I'm using FMG'09 Logos.

Superpack | Download File front | Download Rapidshare | Preview

Tottenham *fixed | Download | Preview

West Ham *fixed | Download | Preview

Championship

Superpack | Download

League One

Carlisle | Download | Preview

Crewe | Download | Preview

Leeds | Download

Bristol Rovers | Download | Preview

Brighton | Download | Preview

Cheltenham | Download | Preview

Colchester | Download

League Two

Superpack | Download | Preview

Blue Square Premier

Torquay United | Download | Preview

Cambridge | Download | Preview

Oxford | Download | Preview

Forest Green | Download | Preview

Rushden | Download | Preview

Mansfield | Download | Preview

Altrincham | Download | Preview

Barrow | Download | Preview

Burton | Download | Preview

Crawley | Download | Preview

Eastbourne | Download

Stevenage | Download

Kidderminster | Download

Lewes | Download

Kettering | Download

Histon | Download

Ebbsfleet | Download

Blue Square North

Farlsey | Download | Preview

Southort | Download | Preview

Blyth | Download | Preview

Alfreton Town | Download | Preview

Burscough FC | Download | Preview

Droylsden FC | Download | Preview

Farsley Celtic | Download | Preview

AFC Telford | Download | Preview

Blue Square South

Superpack | Download | Preview

Links to your League Two and Championship superpacks seem to be broken and only take you to the front page of the File Front website. That is true for the Blyth download link, as well.

By the way, I've downloaded a large number of the facepacks and the effort involved by the creators is staggering. Their work is greatly appreciated. Thanks to you all.

• 2 weeks later...

vtdw5hv32ybo2pqlzl4g_thumb.jpg

Hey mate, great work, am downloading random packs now..... by the way, in your next first post update, can you please post the total size of the packs??? That would be great, and could you also make an English League Mega pack, I know they are already there, but just downloading one link would be easier. Lastly (sorry), are you considering making Australian Hyundai A League face packs?? that would be awesome!!! If not doesn't matter...... Great work anyhow :thup::thup: LAST THING!!! I didn't see anyone ask this, but what skin are you using??

Edit: Sorry silly me... didnt see the skin name in the screen shot

in your next first post update, can you please post the total size of the packs???

- sorry, but i'm not going to do that, i don't have enough free time for that :(

and could you also make an English League Mega pack, I know they are already there, but just downloading one link would be easier

- i can't do that neitherr - because lot of authors have done those packs and I can't get all permissions to upload england megapack...

are you considering making Australian Hyundai A League face packs?

- i think that's already made?

• 2 weeks later...

i've downloaded the barclays premier league facepack and ive saved it as a RAR file and placed it in graphics/facepacks in sportsinteractive etc but is this the right type of file if so how do i get them to work if not how do i save them?

• 1 month later...

Hello!

I was wondering if you got pictures of Robbie Keane, Jermain Defoe & Wilson Palacios in a Spurs shirt?

If you got it or can fix it. Can you post the pictures here..Like you did with the Vaclav Kadlec picture!;)

Cheers ;)

i downloaded all 3 packs and put them in the game on my fm08 most of them work but im having the same problem as ive had with other packs ive used before some players wont show up like Alex and alan hutton and most of the spanish league still uses the original pictures i just wondered if any one could help me and explain why certain players wont work ?

• 2 weeks later...

Archived