TF Facepacks 08/09

djuzelovic_fmserbia

have you downloaded "WinRAR"? If you google it, you can download it for free.

It will then ask you where you want to extract the file to and you just point it to "Graphics / Facepacks" within your "sports interactive / Football manager 2009" folder.

• Replies 209
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't get ANY facepacks to work from this site nor the Real Football Manager site :confused:

i downloaded the facepacks into the ' graphics ' folder and made sure the preferences were set properly, on the other site it sed i had to extract them and unpack them, i don't know if i done this properly but anyway it didn't work so then i made a ' Facepacks ' folder inside the ' Graphics ' folder and i still can't get it

please help !! lol i can't seem to get it :confused:

Kevin,

Have you checked your "preferences" within the game?

Go to "preferences" then " display and sound". Click on " always reload on confirming" and unclick " skin Cache". This should work. I am not on the game at the moment but doing this from memory so some of the names may be slightly different.

To double check that you are downloading correctly ( no offence) you should try to open a bit up as you normally would on your pc. If this works then the above instructions should work. if not, there is a problem with the download, rather than the graphics in the game.

Kevin,

Have you checked your "preferences" within the game?

Go to "preferences" then " display and sound". Click on " always reload on confirming" and unclick " skin Cache". This should work. I am not on the game at the moment but doing this from memory so some of the names may be slightly different.

To double check that you are downloading correctly ( no offence) you should try to open a bit up as you normally would on your pc. If this works then the above instructions should work. if not, there is a problem with the download, rather than the graphics in the game.

i have done the stuff in preferences :( what do you mean open a bit up :confused:

cheers ;)

check this out.

go into preferences... under "general" at the bottom of the page there is a bit where it says "use data folder" and then a path to where your custom graphics should be placed. mine says: C:/Documents and Settings/myusername/Dokumenter/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2009/

yours should be somewhat similar. that is where your graphics should be placed. hope you get it working.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived