Unbelivable poor results all the time!

FIRST OF ALL I CAN BEGIN TO SAY THAT I DONT HAVE ANY CRACKED VERSION

I HAVE BOUGHT THIS GAME FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND I STILL GET THIS BUGS ( or i at least belive that they are bugs)

A match doesnt even have to begin , I know that i have lost it!

i have played 15-20 games with the big teams and lost ALL (i am playing with lazio) , not one draw NOTHING..

you can just see that you are going to lose and theres is nothing you can da about it. A little bit frustrating i think...or noo.. i can promise you that it is VERY frustrating

When the season starts i can ge **** teams like Siena, Catania at home and i KNOW that i am not going to win. a draw is pretty rare to. once i lead with 2-0 , and in the 88 and 93 minute the made 2 goals , one of them was an unbelivable selfgoal from my back.

IT IS LIKE THERE IS AN PREFERENCE THAT MAKES ME LOSE OR HAVE VERY BAD RESULTS ALL THE TIME. IF FEELS HORRIBLE!

I have tried to increse tempo , hard tackling etc when i meet the small teams , but know i doesnt matter. I made more chanses yes, but i was immune to making goals. Whats the meaning of this SI , what in this is enternaing? Its just frustrating and shitty.

HELP PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO GO INSANE!!

The biggest problem people have with this game is that they don't keep it simple. Not accusing you, but people need to get back to basics and not over-think things. In other words, no one here is Rinus Michels.

As for your problems, I know you're angry (I've been there a few times as well at the beginning, trust me), but there is light at the end of the tunnel. However, we can't really help you unless you give more details about your tactic.

FIRST OF ALL I CAN BEGIN TO SAY THAT I DONT HAVE ANY CRACKED VERSION

I HAVE BOUGHT THIS GAME FOR MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND I STILL GET THIS BUGS ( or i at least belive that they are bugs)

A match doesnt even have to begin , I know that i have lost it!

i have played 15-20 games with the big teams and lost ALL (i am playing with lazio) , not one draw NOTHING..

you can just see that you are going to lose and theres is nothing you can da about it. A little bit frustrating i think...or noo.. i can promise you that it is VERY frustrating

When the season starts i can ge **** teams like Siena, Catania at home and i KNOW that i am not going to win. a draw is pretty rare to. once i lead with 2-0 , and in the 88 and 93 minute the made 2 goals , one of them was an unbelivable selfgoal from my back.

IT IS LIKE THERE IS AN PREFERENCE THAT MAKES ME LOSE OR HAVE VERY BAD RESULTS ALL THE TIME. IF FEELS HORRIBLE!

I have tried to increse tempo , hard tackling etc when i meet the small teams , but know i doesnt matter. I made more chanses yes, but i was immune to making goals. Whats the meaning of this SI , what in this is enternaing? Its just frustrating and shitty.

HELP PLEASE I AM ABOUT TO GO INSANE!!

don't listen to that comment, as a true tactictian u have very patient, even ferguson almost risk his job at first year in Man utd. just patient, i've been there just lay back for couple of weeks then read here read there also notice that you have the football game also and analyze them. almost similar, some team just can't win so learn from their mistake and you see it. hopefully :)

try to be very basic use 442 w/ one striker and and fc(second striker), which if you don't have good FC use good winger or AMC set in that position.

set the winger as winger, then put one mid as DM an d other as MC(not attacking just sit around in mid)

set all defender as their position such as FB or Sweeper or wingback, try not to attacking on tthe wing back

team setting

I always start with this, passing direct 75%

tempo up a bit 60%passing wide

pressing 60%

tick counter

tick offside play

the rest leave them as default

set your freekick (important for deadball situation) and corner

so just try to keep them on balance first actually if the result is good enough then you tryy to change everything bit by bit. I usually try the tactic of my own even i download some, just to know how it works then building one of my own.

just keep your both feet in ground he222 and your both hand on mouse and keyboard, keep your brain activated it's good.

don't listen to that comment, as a true tactictian u have very patient, even ferguson almost risk his job at first year in Man utd. just patient, i've been there just lay back for couple of weeks then read here read there also notice that you have the football game also and analyze them. almost similar, some team just can't win so learn from their mistake and you see it. hopefully :)

try to be very basic use 442 w/ one striker and and fc(second striker), which if you don't have good FC use good winger or AMC set in that position.

set the winger as winger, then put one mid as DM an d other as MC(not attacking just sit around in mid)

set all defender as their position such as FB or Sweeper or wingback, try not to attacking on tthe wing back

team setting

I always start with this, passing direct 75%

tempo up a bit 60%passing wide

pressing 60%

tick counter

tick offside play

the rest leave them as default

set your freekick (important for deadball situation) and corner

so just try to keep them on balance first actually if the result is good enough then you tryy to change everything bit by bit. I usually try the tactic of my own even i download some, just to know how it works then building one of my own.

just keep your both feet in ground he222 and your both hand on mouse and keyboard, keep your brain activated it's good.

-----------------------------Pandev-------------Zarate-------

Leonardo (ajax left winger)-----Ledesma---Matuzalem-----Foggia---

Kolarov-----------Rivas-------Rozehnal-----De Silvestri-----------

---------------------------------------Carrizo-------------------

also bought

santon 3,2 milj euro

fiorillo 6,25 milj euro

cesar on free

sold these trash players for theese large sums(milj euro):

Muslera(4,4)

Berni(2,7)

Mauri (2,7)

Del Nero (1,5)

Diakité (1,4)

Mutarelli(1,1)

Belleri(1)

Firmani(900)

Manfredini(875)

Inzaghi(575)

and probabl someone more that i have forgot..

i play offensive, hard tackling hardest tempo offensive(almost al the way) mentality(all the way)

width wide(almost al the way) pressure:whole terrain (almost al the way)

No long shots..

Im sorry for the anger in my past post..

grande lazio !

The biggest problem people have with this game is that they don't keep it simple. Not accusing you, but people need to get back to basics and not over-think things. In other words, no one here is Rinus Michels.

As for your problems, I know you're angry (I've been there a few times as well at the beginning, trust me), but there is light at the end of the tunnel. However, we can't really help you unless you give more details about your tactic.

I also get the feeling that a lmost everything with the tactics is highly overrated...

just to make the game look more sofisticated then it is

Archived