41221 Attacking

From CM4 that i started play this game ( the reason that i bought a PC and leave the PlayStation LMA) i always wanted my team to play attacking football with lots of possession and of course LOTS of chances by tactics made only from me.I started with the epic 343 then from 3412 to 442 and finally two years now i play 41221.In FM2009 9.1 patch the team was playing easy and good with no problem.

After patch 9.2 i have had a lot of bad games and football i dont really want to describe !

My thoughts was to go back to 9.1 and i completely uninstalled FM2009 to reinstall it with 9.1. A problem with STEAM that couldn't manual update the game made me give the 9.2 a second (more like a second Hundred) chance.

It was very difficult from me to make a tactic that the team plays like i wanted to and not take only results.I had to change many theories that i had for the game.

And i came with this :

capturejs9.jpg

w1280.png

capture1ui7.jpg

w1280.png

capture1kv4.jpg

w1280.png

I especially enjoy this one for the reason that i alway lose games that i have numerous of chances and the opponent score the only one that they have :

capture3dv5.jpg

w1280.png

The tactic has individual settings for every position of course and corners set pieces instruction also.

You can download it form here:

http://rapidshare.com/files/175929117/Liverpool.by.spook.tac.html

http://www.sendspace.com/file/32pm6h

http://www.mediafire.com/file/zzmqtttky1y/Liverpool.by.spook.rar

Just one more thing.I use FOCUS PASSING down both flanks ONLY when the opponent team has tactics that are weak to the sides.For example if the opponent plays 424 at the end of the match.

P.S. I would really appreciate if you could give me a feedback of how the tactic works and if anyone has a better corner tactic please let me know.This one dosnt work like it use to.

Torres seems to love this formation; four goals in three games for him. All three games at home mind, Arsenal 1 - 3 Lpool, Villareal 0 - 1 Lpool, Portsmouth 0 - 3 Lpool. Torres with 2 vs arsenal and portsmouth. Plenty of overhead passes that Torres is running on to. I like it so far, seems to be solid at the back as well.

would this work with mid table teams or lower league teams?

For lower league teem i would suggest to lower the defense line slider and also the tempo one

If the problem is in defense try to lower the width slider to make the defense more solid.

How on gods earth did you afford all those players in the first season ?

I started the game and played till mid season with patch 9.1 and although i have a very good opinion for xabi alonso i had to transfer list him to make money.

I offer him to clubs and Man City offered a 70M deal cash!!(had to do with the 9.1 patch)

capturejc0.jpg

w1280.png

Also i sold some other players (Carragher who in real life i am a big fun but in FM he is a bit slow and i play with defense line up) so i had o lot of cash to start with

hi spookgf!

what kind of striker do we need?? fast and creative or tall with good heading and jumping??

thanks so much

I have in my squad both Torres who is fast and Milevskyi who is tall.They both score but Torres seams more the man for the tactic(He and Gerrard are the two players the system is build on).

Also to note from the two MC s the left one should be the more attacking one.

And finally play down both flanks if the opponent plays 424 at the end of the match and make the FB foreword runs mixed instead of often.

crazy final table i must say. nicely done

would u mind posting your team settings and explain your mentality and closing down of your players? i dont like downloading tactics but i would like to see whut type of system of tactics u use couse it seems highly effective. i use same formation as u do but my striker doesnt seem to score anywhere close to the 35goals your torres have.

its tactics and screenies like this which i really have trouble believing. man city bid £70m for Alonso when their spending has been curbed on 9.2.0?

tested your tactic with arsenal for the first 10 PL games and its distinctly average and gets nowhere near the kind of results your league table suggests (if its indeed genuine).

League record P10 W6 D2 L2 F18 A10 putting me in 3rd position.

as you can see mediocre going forward, and not very good defensively.

no better in CL, just been dumped 5-0 by bayern away. no idea how you've managed to only concede 6 goals in 30 odd games.

there again, if it works for you genuinely then well done.

its tactics and screenies like this which i really have trouble believing. man city bid £70m for Alonso when their spending has been curbed on 9.2.0?

tested your tactic with arsenal for the first 10 PL games and its distinctly average and gets nowhere near the kind of results your league table suggests (if its indeed genuine).

League record P10 W6 D2 L2 F18 A10 putting me in 3rd position.

as you can see mediocre going forward, and not very good defensively.

no better in CL, just been dumped 5-0 by bayern away. no idea how you've managed to only concede 6 goals in 30 odd games.

there again, if it works for you genuinely then well done.

There is no reason to defend myself and i not going to.

I will try to explain somethings to you and maybe you could understand.

First for the 70M deal for alonso as i wrote above i have started the game with 9.1 till almost mid season and the continued with 9.2.If i waned to cheat it would be easier to get me 70M with a editor and kept Alonso who i really like and play him next to Gerrard as a MC.

As for the run there is more to it than plain tactics.It depends of players suitable for the positions, training for every possition, teamtalk(very important especially the midgame one) and of course tactics for every match individual before and inside the match.For some i play like i said down both flanks or thought the middle for others counter , tackling to hard and so on.

And finally i never claimed that my tactics are genius.I was only trying to share my style of football.

crazy final table i must say. nicely done

would u mind posting your team settings and explain your mentality and closing down of your players? i dont like downloading tactics but i would like to see whut type of system of tactics u use couse it seems highly effective. i use same formation as u do but my striker doesnt seem to score anywhere close to the 35goals your torres have.

I gladly explain it to you but because it will take a lot of time it would be after new year.Now its time for

beerko6.jpg

w375.png

I am still testing and tweaking this tactic, I usually only use it for tough away ties or when the AI packs the midfield. I notice that the attacking wingers have great potential but they are too static standing around there, as Man United I use Ronaldo and Rooney out wide, they are fairly creative with high OTB so I am giving them free roles and they tend to cut inside more often to take a crack at goal. Ronaldo just sank Chelsea with two wonderful strikes in an exciting, evenly matched 3-2 league cup win.

Archived