Any Scolari style tactic yet?

I am wondering if anyone has 4-2-3-1 tactic that Scolari use to play with Portugal and now with Chelsea. 4 defs with full backs playing really offensive. 2 MCd where one of them is deeplying playmaker and second one is DM (just playing on MC position). Wide settled wingers that often cut in the middle and play as additional striker. On front targetman that sometimes go back for ball and grab it from mids to play wide. Any tactic similar to that? (9.2.0 ofc)

Hence 'try'

The patch has been out a few days. Do some of the graft yourself, not that taxing to download a formation and click through a few weeks to see if it works... and hey, you could even give it a go yourself - you do know exactly what you want, and I'm assuming you have the game already... go on, I dare you.

Hence 'try'

The patch has been out a few days. Do some of the graft yourself, not that taxing to download a formation and click through a few weeks to see if it works... and hey, you could even give it a go yourself - you do know exactly what you want, and I'm assuming you have the game already... go on, I dare you.

The problem is I am sitting for whole day trying make any tactic that can work for me ;p I tried 4-4-2, narrow 4-1-2-1-2, 4-1-2-1-2 with wingers, 4-5-1, 4-2-2-2, 4-1-4-1, 4-2-4 with various combinations in team settings and individual settings, almost all of them are crap, maybe 1 or 2 were decent (some draws). My problem is that when I score 2-3 goals before half time (and leading 2:0, 3:1 or something like that) I always lost those goals in second half. I tried everything: ultradefensive style, counter-attacks, high pressing and closing down to shoot next goals. Anything seems to work. The worse side of that is when I don't score any goals before half time... the I will not shoot any goals after break and I can lose some between 85th and 90th minute even if totally controlling things on the pitch.

You may want to look at the 'cracking team talks' thread... if your winning at half time then going on to lose.

I am not sure, I can't find it anyway :p But the most important thing is to get tactic. I think I made my own tactic and it seems to work as I want (great possesion, game control, slow but well-minded attacks.). Still I need much work on it to make it useful, but I hope that's what I am looking for. If there is anyone that would like to help me with changing it... :D I am playing Albacete now, I will try to use this tactic with Barcelona while sleeping (holiday).

Match against Atletico (A), on holiday:

statistics:

atlbarcastatsmi2.jpg

My opinion: Looks pretty good, seems that defence works awesome, needs some more chances, great possession. (and sorry for polish language ;p next time I will use english to make screens).

Archived