Swansea City FC Stats!

dan.bevan

Hi, I'm a huge Swans fan having lived here all my life and growing up supporting the swans, i've enjoyed managing the swans on previous versions of Championship/Football manager but have been getting annoyed at how usually every version gives the swans poor stats, the past couple of seasons we've had a good crop of players join us but then after checking them on football manager 08 found their stats to be awful and as a result have had to change the team a lot and sell many players who in real life are very talented players.

Swans players who i believe to be quality are made awful on the game and players who are usually on the bench or stuck in the reserves in real life have better stats than the other players, which is then making the game unrealistic as I have to play the other players.

This season swans are in the championship and although on a poor form at the moment, having a number of injuries to our star players are performing above the odds and in the top half of the championship, I'm contemplating buying FM09 and promotion to the premiership would obviously be a challenge i'd set while managing the swans.

What I want to know is have the stats of the swans been improved? have stats on players such as Leon Britton, Ferrie Bodde and Darren Pratley been improved. I realise that the swans stats wont be as good as premiership teams for obvious reasons but I think the poor stats last season were unrealistic and hope that the new game has given the swans higher stats?

Could anyone tell me if this is the case and does anyone have any screenshots to prove this.

Thanks

Archived