stvndysn

i am hoping with this thread that some of our ideas may get implimented in future versions

and to start us off i would like to have a tool or something that will convert SI's .sia formats so that we can add our own stadiums.

secondly i would like to be able to add either .gif format or the new animated png format so we could have moving hoardings around pitch.

so if its anything to do with graphics add your thoughts

The ability to get competition logos on the match screen, as well as making the whole business of retrieving team logo and colour settings a lot more like it is on standard screens. Oh, and it's be really, really great if we could finally be able to get either of a team's background logos on profile screens, etc.

Essentially a lot of what tom says - universal usability. A whole load of stuff is either screen locked or crippled.

Take team kits - let me use them anywhere not just locked to the team info screen.

Have a 'human team' logo/colour set rather than just 'in focus'.

Greater freedom in match screens - allow contol over badges and colours through regular variables rather than the unique ID of a container.

- Ability to change kit colours in game or for save games - trim (third colour), shorts, socks and kit style. (as can already do fore and background colour through COLOUR_CHANGE command).

- Ability to change Keeper kits, refs, physios etc (or at least be able to declare what colours we want to use, bright green ref kits rather annoying.)

- When the game uses generic shorts/socks with kit clash, have it so that 'licensed' shirt is still used (possibly use 'licensed' away/third shorts/socks or ability to declare alt shorts, socks).

- Add the colour for the shirt number to the kit texture for the 3D pitch - as far as I'm aware at the moment its not possible for us to change the colour of the shirt number.

- Comp/team specific match graphics. (balls, nets etc)

- Ability to move code to other screens, not having it stuck to certain screens. (preferred foot and profile content for example).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived