What on earth is going on?

Who best suits the PM? All my games seem to end 1-0....

Played 7 with this tactic and won 6 of them 1-0! The game I lost was to spurs away in the cup. They won 1-0!!!

Hum, I am not surprised :D I played 6 matches, won 5 (1:0) and drew 1 (1:1) :D I think my players don't want to shoot more goals since after they score they have plenty of chances (at least 3) to score :D but they just miss like idiots or hit posts/crossbars :D

just tried this with my crystal palace game which i have just started, played c.p baltimore, i know it aint a great side but i was very pleased with the result, 8-0 to me, kuqi getting a hattrick :) like the look of this tatic, but early days yet

this tatic started of ok, but ive gone 5 games without a win, and just lost to charlton 3-0....

I think the main reason for this is that these tactics are just base set-ups before the match begins. When the match engine starts the AI manager will be adjusting the mentality slider, which should easily be visually seen in the ME during matches (and the AI is probably adjusting other sliders as well). So, if you don't take these things into consideration and stick to only one type of Mentality I think you will struggle in the long run.

Sliders also interact with one another so you can obtain different match 'ideologies', which is apparent when the AI is playing a high tempo attacking game or a holding role (slow and short passing). I think that if you use the base set up and learn how to tweak Mentalities and use the Tempo+Time-Wasting options one can do relatively well. When one gets more into things you will start to think how to tweak Defensive-Line in accordance with Closing Down and how that all reacts to width and passing (did you notice it is raining?)...

Archived