[FM2009] Headhunter's Lair

Pretended

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just tried the players you suggested Kun, however Agguire doesnt have any decent stats on my game unfourtunately, I can't stretch to 4K, never mind 16 for Blackburn so he was out of the question straight away.

Nino and Diawara werent interested in joining me so they didnt work out either.

I will probably keep them on my shortlist and snap them up next year if they are still out of contrace, thanks anyway though :)

Strange ill have a look for some more.

On My NEC Nijmagen save

* Tycho Steegs 26 Dutch FREE

*Samir El Moussaoui 21 Dutch FREE

* Marco Neuvel 20 Dutch 16k

Bolton Save

*Aldo Paredes 36 Argentina (tackling 17, marking 17,pace 17,acceleration 17)

*Ryan Bennett 18 English (Grimsby) (13 tackling 12 pace)

Probs the best i can find sorry :rolleyes:

NYCsavage---signed fraga and guzman for my southampton team on my first fm09 game, Fraga went straight in as my number 1 does pretty well for me and has quite a bit of potential my ass man says but there are better keepers out there--but best for the money i believe.

guzman seems to be one of those nearly guys for me, shows great promise but doesn't perform that well in my games and i can never really see him becoming what he promises-but i guess i'll just have to wait and see--this could just be my game however, don't know how many of his stats are random.

p.s. how good is aguero on this game---can't be arsed to be a rich club to find out, i used to love that guy though, him and vela up front used to tear apart any defence.

i've got a few more here -

Jaime Castrillon - Great defensive mid who can run forward too, good price tag of about £100k

Badara Sene - Another solid defensive mid, more defensively capable than Castrillon but not as good going forwards

Humberto Suazo - Chillean amc/st very good on the ball and great attacking stats but composure of just 9 lets him down on occasions and he can cost around £3m

Ronny - Lb that starts off at Sporting CP, great stats both attacking and defensive, not afraid to hit a shot either. Can be bought for around £1m

Etto - no i have not just mispelled Eto'o, Etto is a well rounded right back who is similar to Ronny, permit can be a bit touch and go, but persistence will be rewarded

Feilpe Chara - another defensive mid, his stats aren't mind blowing but he has decent pace and is good for league 1/championship.

Alex Fernandez - this demon child tormented me on 08 with his rediculous finishing skills, and not much has changed on this game. His stats don't seem to mean anything as he plays consistently well even when they're low.

Welliton - Spartak Moscow striker, just bags goals for fun.

I found this guy when I was scouting in Brazil..

His name is Nicão, and is playing for Mirassol. He's an attacking midfielder, with great stats for a 16 year old(1992)..:thup:

He has 13 for dribbling, passing, technique and freekicks:D.. He's also left-footed, and has 14 for flair too:D.

He's got pretty bad defensive stats though(marking: 2, tackling: 3:D), but he should be good for an AMC..

I checked him in the database after I found him, and I noticed he has 17 for etermination and 18 for ambition.

He has a pretty high PA, but I don't think it's allowed to post the numbers anymore.. Please, correct me if I'm wrong though..

EDIT: I haven't signed him yet, but I don't think he should cost very much.

Mirko Capelli - 16 year old DRC/WBR. Starts the game on a FREE and has got into the Italian U19's within the first month on my game. Some of his defensive stats are hit and miss but he's worth snapping up and developing in your youth team.

Vasco Regini - DL/WBL - I think he may have random stats, but he's a wonderkid on my Juventus save, with the potential to be a leading Serie A player. Available for peanuts at the start of the game, and will sign for championship teams, maybe even high rep. league one teams.

Victor Wanyama - £100k ish - A 17 year old AMC who plays for Germinal Beerschot. Great physical stats, with good movement and finishing too. Could be re-trained to be a great target man.

Christian Landu - £350k ish - Another 17 year old, DM this time from Viking, with great strength and aerial ability. Could develop into a good all round midfielder.

Michael Morton - £50k - Versatile young DM from Orlando Pirates, again with good strength and aerial presence. With youth on his side, the price of this player makes him a must buy.

at work at the moment so cant check these for values / wages etc. but :

martique (may be martinique) DRC from Basel, is 3* for many prem clubs, available for 50k and french so no WP issue, and for LLMs Nial McGinn (who IRL has just gone to celtic), available for peanuts from the irish league (cant remember the club). Also Elm from Kalmar FF

Name: Luis Filipe

Position: Prefers to play DR, but also usable as MR or AMR

In my second season (with Benfica) I got him back from a loan, and while my first choice winger is out for a couple of months, luis filipe actualy show he's got some decent talent. He already decided some important games for me.

You can get him for something like 1.5 million I guess.

i think these two warrant a mention... they're known but not well used...

daniel sturridge - 2 mil first season once city get a few big names in

poloschi - future star but also great in first season .. get him for 800k to each team

im sure theres a more suitable thread for those

Playing for Southport, promoted to Blue Square Premier, here are some players for people in same kind of leagues:

Martin Troncoso - got him on a free at end of first season, played for 9 de Julio, 23 year old Argentinian striker

Ivson - Central defender, can cost about £30-40K but a solid player,playes for Ferroviaro (CE)

Benoit Boutet - another free transfer at end of first season. Hes a Beligian DRC that starts off at Hannut

Gerard Bokuma - Got him on a free at beginning of the game, starts off at Alencon, a solid GK from the DR Congo

Kim Min Kyoo - think he may have been mentioned before, not sure though, another GK, good technical stats, but poor on the physical side

David Pirnay - Beligan RB, starts off at Sprimont, probably get him for about £10-15K

Rudimar - Brazilian striker that starts off at either Riograndense or Passo Fundo

• 2 weeks later...

Name: Sebastian Blanco

Club: Lanus

Position: AMLRC

Cost: £400k

Brilliant player in league one and championship has the potential to become worldclass with the right training and luck. Very effective on the right wing with his pace but also good on left and through the middle at AMC or attacking MC. Lacks strength but makes up for it in pace and ability to deliver a great through ball.

Joe The Tiger

Constantin Gângioveanu looks pretty decent, not bad PA either for lower league teams, nice find. :thup:

What is his PA? I brought him for Hull in the Premiership and he's my best player at the momemt! Averaging 7.5 a match and he's only 18!

Also found this guy GiorgiMakaridze.jpg. Has a

-8 PA

and can be brought for £5,000

Name: Christer Kleiven

Club: IK Start

Position: AMC

Cost: £120k

Great little player who becomes a Norweigen international. Important stats - passing 15, creativity 13, technique 15, first touch 15, work rate 14, team work 13, stamina 15, long shots 14. A must buy for a League One or CCC team :)

These are some good ones for lower leagues (BSN/S) also look at all the reunion players that are mentioned elsewhere.

Ronald Hamming. Old but very good striker.

Didier Caro too in left back.

Fredirico Maraschi argentinian CAM.

Melvin Donleben. Again 33 but very good stats.

Joey Van De Berg. D/WB RL 22 years old.

Niki Leferink. 32 yrs old ST.

Sjors Brugge. M/WB R 28.

Jan Klinkers. ST 23.

Guido Beurskens. 25 D RLC.

Cedric Vanoukia. DC 25.

Aurelien Schmitt. D RC DM MC 26.

Laurent Piferini. DM M RC. 25.

Heres some of the better players I signed for Barnet in my first season.

Romain Salin (gk) - Great League 2 keeper, kept 29 clean sheets in 46 games, sold for 100k in january 2nd season after I got a better regen keeper but probably would have been decent for league 1

Miguel Rebosio (sw,dc,dr) - signed at end of contract for free and done well before I sold for 200k after a season and a half

Bobsam Elejiko (dc,dr,dl,dmc,cm) - Versatile and the best centre back I had in League 1 and 2 and good back up for the championship

Nicolas Nunez (dr,dl,wbr,wbl,mr,ml,amr,aml,st) - Dosn't have the stats to be a defender but a great attacking player, was rated as being a leading championship player but I had to sell him in jan after promotion because he became unhappy during the summer. Even if you do have to sell him you'll still make good money for him

Mustafa el Kabir (ml,aml) - Still have him as back up in the championship and would be starting if I hadn't got Jerome Thomas on a free in the summer

Scott Sealy (st) - My best signing, still playing in the championship and averaging just over a goal a game after half a season

All were signed for free, el kabir and Sealy were signed in November after being released so I don't think they can be signed at the start of the season. I havn't read all of the thread so sorry if any of them have been mentioned already.

marko (or Merko) Drevensek 20 years old becomes a regular in the slovenia national side, fantastic dm/cm signed for brighton for 28k!! play him as a single central midfielder with forward runs and long shots and watch the goals fly in!! played 10 games for me in league 1 and scored 16 goals (most long rangers!) check him out and let me no what u think? cheers

Name: Celso Borges

Position: AMC, MC

Club: Not sure

Nationality: Costa Rica

Value at start of game: £200,000

Cost me: £800,000

Wages: £1,000 - £3,000

WP: required (i think, i don't think he has a second nationality)

Will probably go to most championship sides, i have him in the premiership, and he has done very well in the appearances hes made, though mainly limited to subs and cup starts. high work rate, team work, flair, and passing. Seems good enough for the prem.

Name: Vladimir Koryt'ko

Postion: AMRC

Club: Chornomorets

Nationality: Belarus

Value: £80,000

Sale Value: £250,000 max

Wages: no more than £2000 - £3000

WP: Not sure, I only found him when in the Ukraine

Name: Damian Gimenez

Position: D/WBL

Club: Chornomorets

Nationality: Argentina

Value: £70,000

Sale Value: £250,000 max

Wages: Again no more than £2 - £3,000

WP: Same as Koryt'ko

Found both of these whilst managing Shaktahr and I reckon they would do a decent job for most teams.

Name: Javier Acuna

Postion: AMRL/ST

Club: Cadiz

Nationality: Paraguay

Value: £120,000

Sale Value: £10,000 Transfer Listed

Wages: £900

WP: Nope

Scored two goals against Rangers

Physical stats are as follows

Acc. 18

Agi. 13