Can anyone reccomend a 4312 tactic that has worked with their team. If it makes any difference I'm Leeds in L1 in the first season.

Oh and I'm using 9.2 as well.

Thanks

EDIT: just had a look at the forum rules, and three rules stood out at me:

I can't be too descriptive, because I'm not a tactics expert, I've never even visited this forum before.

I did do a search, but I wasn't sure what to search to narrow my search down a bit - i dont fancy trwaling through 3 pages of results on 4312.

I'm not asking for tactics, just asking for reccomendations for tactics.

See tbh mate, i'm not to sure many people would complain if you requested one. Thats why you are here, you ask for the best tacticions on the forum to recommend a tactic.

a 4-3-1-2?

Hm .. well, in FM2008 i made a great tactic with the 4-3-1-2 formation however, the AMC are really bad on the game this year so I think you should maybe stay clear of the 4-3-1-2.

I don't think there has been many 4-3-1-2 formations made this year so, I think you will be lucky to find one, and a decent one at that.

If you can't find one i'll try whipping one up for you mate.

OK, thanks, I've been playing my best midfielder Stefano Fiore in AMC and he's been awful, I'll try a different formation then now. I want a similar one though ideally with 4 defenders, 3 central Midfielders and 2 strikers, so I could try 4132 or even try my full backs as wing backs and play sort of:

-------GK-----------

-----DC DC---------

WR---DMC---WL----

---MC MC MC-------

----ST ST-------

Could you reccomend a good tactic for that?

Archived