Tactical Help.

Hi all.

I am having a good game so far on FM 2008 8.0.2. Now I am managing Chelsea which in itself makes winning a lot easier but normally I need to download a tactic for the results I have had.

5-0, 6-0, 8-0 Pre season friendlies.

3-0 Community Shield vs Man Utd.

4-1 vs Spurs

6-0 vs Liverpool.

I am not running away with the league and there have been two games where I have dominated and not scored plus some games where I feel I should have won by a bigger margin.

I am using a tactic i developed myself but am a little unsure. I have the tactic available to email and would be very appreciative if someone with more experience and success would test it.

Thanks in advance.

Hey meylan. It's great you have made your own tactics and the results speak for themselfs. Instead of e-mailing to specific people why don't you post it on the forum?

Go to www.filefront.com > Click add file > Then browse > find the tactic you made > It should say the tactic is ok > click upload. You should now get a link to the tactic somewhere on the page > Click it > once the page has come up copy and paste the URL onto this thread. I'll have a go at it mate.

If you are uncertain how to do it, you can sent me the tactic and i'll upload for you mate.

Archived