help help help a new challenge!!!

hy!i want to start a new career with a enjoyable team..pls, u can recommend me a good challenge?? who can be?? Sevilla,Fiorentina,Hamburg,Schalke or,,,,??i don't want a super class team like Lyon who wins everyting in the league..i want a enjoyable game..10x

Originally posted by alexboss:

yessss.good challenges..but playing with valencia is not to easy?i will try Csk Moscow..10x for your recommandation

Good choice.

Also forget to say that Ignashevich and Zhirov are also key players.

Crystal Palace icon_wink.gif

They have lot of amazing youngsters like victor moses,john bostock,lee hills,sean scannel all under 18's and an under 21 keeper scott flinders. Then there are two established players like ben watson (palace's gerrard) and soares both under 23. It is a long term challenge. With a couple of experienced signings (defensive leader and a class striker) you can achieve promotion.

Is there a palace thread please???

Thx and enjoy it icon_biggrin.gif

the team must me minimum in Uefa Cup..i don't want to play in England

I'm looking for teams with the same qualifications as you.

Try either:

Villarreal

Fiorentina

Lazio

Olympic Marseilles

Hamburg

Those were the ones I was considering!

on fm 08 my best games have been

1)undinese - zapata and gyan and that funny name striker - low predictions

2)portsmouth - big money and low predictions - old players good but need replacing after 1/2 seasons

3)leeds - -15 challenge and good players big stadium

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hy!i want to start a new career with a enjoyable team..pls, u can recommend me a good challenge?? who can be?? Sevilla,Fiorentina,Hamburg,Schalke or,,,,??i don't want a super class team like Lyon who wins everyting in the league..i want a enjoyable game..10x

I have reached that stage in the game where u fell as though uve been everybody what i did was go into the editor an put the "OLD FIRM" into the english premier league and went celtic this should be great a game as it is like a dream come true to ave a crack at the big guns now al be playing man u chelsea and lpool instead of gretna st mirren and aberdeen

Archived