Wallys update

Can someone get me brighton detail please for there stadium move please/ date of move/ capacity etc

Actually ive just check in editor and brighton move into there new stadium in 2nd season

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wally great work mate. Only issue I have seen so far in a new game and it's only a small one is that as West Ham I tried to loan Gael Kakuta off Chelsea but they refused as they didn't want to loan to a Divisional rival although of course West Ham in the update are Championship.

I know they move in 2nd season, Wally. But I mean like because it's a 2011/2012 update, it basically is the second season we're updating but set in 2010/2011. So was hoping you'd move Brighton for the update since in real life they are starting the Championship season in their new stadium. But not to worry I'll just put it in myself if you don't want to do it for the update. :-)

Wally great work mate. Only issue I have seen so far in a new game and it's only a small one is that as West Ham I tried to loan Gael Kakuta off Chelsea but they refused as they didn't want to loan to a Divisional rival although of course West Ham in the update are Championship.

Hmm not really sure if theres anything i can do to this that

@stelly i've changed it so they move in 8.7.2010 few days into start of 1st season

I have found something in the database which i and im sure all Newcastle United fans will feel the same way, it says for Newcastle UTD that they can have a Maximum Attendance in the editor of 51,000 fans but 2 years ago they had a waiting list of season ticket holders spanning over the 13,000 mark?

We all know Newcastle has a fanatical fanbase, can anyone suggest to me what would be a realistic Maximum attendance for Newcastle if they were to expand the stadium in real life and FM 2011 wallys update?

Thanks

*Wally can you suggest something please?

I have found something in the database which i and im sure all Newcastle United fans will feel the same way, it says for Newcastle UTD that they can have a Maximum Attendance in the editor of 51,000 fans but 2 years ago they had a waiting list of season ticket holders spanning over the 13,000 mark?

We all know Newcastle has a fanatical fanbase, can anyone suggest to me what would be a realistic Maximum attendance for Newcastle if they were to expand the stadium in real life and FM 2011 wallys update?

Thanks

Not sure what to suggest mate, we mite need the advice from some newcastle fans

@taquin got luis enrique thanks

Does anyone else have the problem with the previous version of this update that there is a crash on the 7th June in 2013 every time- can't get past this date.

Similiarly, if this is problem for all is it fixed on this new version.

Thanks very much though for a very good update regardless!

Does anyone else have the problem with the previous version of this update that there is a crash on the 7th June in 2013 every time- can't get past this date.

Similarly, if this is problem for all is it fixed on this new version.

Thanks very much though for a very good update regardless!

iVe not got that far on my update yet mate so cant comment, cant you holliday by it ?

Thanks

It depends. How many people would we get to a Sunderland game at home if we had an unlimited stadium size? 55k? I reckon that'd be a reasonable amount

iVe not got that far on my update yet mate so cant comment, cant you holliday by it ?

No, it happens every time you try to get past 7th June- that's on two totally different saves. I also tried to get it fixed by uploading it to here but apparently it was unfixable because of the amount of changes so I wanted to know if this had happened to anyone else or with a different version of the update.

Yes it seems this update is riddled with bugs.

I am currently Newcastle United and i cant continue my game after hours of preparation.

Well like i say its hard to put down what mite be causing it as its not happening to everyone by the sounds, Ive yet to have a crash dump

@goneufc i'll try a holiday game see if mine dose same

thing is when you changes as much data as i have there's bounds to be gremlins in there somewhere

No, it happens every time you try to get past 7th June- that's on two totally different saves. I also tried to get it fixed by uploading it to here but apparently it was unfixable because of the amount of changes so I wanted to know if this had happened to anyone else or with a different version of the update.

What set up do you have as in leagues loaded and amount of players loaded etc as i'll try a holliday run with same set up

im just doing a test now so i'll report back if it crashes

I have English leagues all of them on right down to conferance north and south, i have Italy Serie A, Scotland Premiership, Spain Premiership only and i think German Premiership only also.

I just got a crash dump after the 3rd friendly match. I can send you my save game if you like, i cant even holiday past it.

I have English leagues all of them on right down to conference north and south, i have Italy Serie A, Scotland Premiership, Spain Premiership only and i think German Premiership only also.

I just got a crash dump after the 3rd friendly match. I can send you my save game if you like, i cant even holiday past it.

Im just running a holiday game now and its up to december 2011 and no problems as of yet im going to let it get up to 2013

no point having your save mate as i cant really doing anything with it

the save im running as all them leagues you mention and there lower leagues plus more countries and leagues with over 100,000 players loaded

how much transfer budget have you given barcelona, just wondering as sky sports news are saying that they have a £40 million budget.

Yeah they have something like that now i tweaked it otherday

out of intrest if you have been using my xml file have you had any problems ?

no ive not had any problems mate ive been able to get past june with no problems.

an out of interest on my part when are you planning on releasing a new update :)

Yeah they have something like that now i tweaked it otherday

out of intrest if you have been using my xml file have you had any problems ?

no ive not had any problems mate ive been able to get past june with no problems.

an out of interest on my part when are you planning on releasing a new update :)

Well i'll let this holiday test im doing finish which should't be too long and i'll get a new update out at tea time

with likes of klose at lazio jones man utd henderson liverpool etc / new atletico manager and so on

Well Wally can you upload your previous update the one before this latest one so i can use it, as the new one has crashed again on the 12th league match, even after a fresh install and a new game.

Err i dont think ive got it mate is it not on here still anywhere, like ive said above i'll release a new update at tea time as long as this holiday test game as no problems, that mite work ok for you

Right guys i had to just stop the holiday test for half hour earlier while i nip out to get some last minute stuff for my 3 day bender in benidorm as from tomorrow :cool:

but its back going now its in october 2012 and again as of yet not 1 problem, so bare with me and once its finished i'll upload new file straightaway :D:thup:

Does this update have any CA/PA changes or have they all be left the same? I hope there are CA/PA changes just like LFC Marshalls update as everyone knows all the good players in the game and if you change CA/PA its exciting trying to find out who will become superstars all over again

Does this update have any CA/PA changes or have they all be left the same? I hope there are CA/PA changes just like LFC Marshalls update as everyone knows all the good players in the game and if you change CA/PA its exciting trying to find out who will become superstars all over again

There's been a few but not loads as it gets too controversial on what people think it should be so i prefer people doing there own

I'm using your latest file Wally and played all the pre-season friendlies...no problems whatsoever...have got top 2 divisions in 8 countries running and large database. Gonna play some more tonight so will let you know if the game is running fine.

I'm using your latest file Wally and played all the pre-season friendlies...no problems whatsoever...have got top 2 divisions in 8 countries running and large database. Gonna play some more tonight so will let you know if the game is running fine.

Well im in jan 2013 now on my holiday test game and there not been 1 problem yet

Wally Henderson deal now confirmed

Liverpool Football Club have completed the signing of Jordan Henderson after the 20-year-old passed a medical and agreed personal terms.

Henderson travelled to Merseyside on Wednesday after a fee was agreed with Sunderland. He then underwent a medical examination in Liverpool before signing a long-term deal.

The midfielder has now joined the England U21 squad in Denmark as they prepare for the European Championships.

Henderson's first game after completing his transfer is likely to be against Spain U21s on Sunday.

http://www.liverpoolfc.tv/news/lates...henderson-deal

Wally Henderson deal now confirmed

Liverpool Football Club have completed the signing of Jordan Henderson after the 20-year-old passed a medical and agreed personal terms.

Henderson travelled to Merseyside on Wednesday after a fee was agreed with Sunderland. He then underwent a medical examination in Liverpool before signing a long-term deal.

The midfielder has now joined the England U21 squad in Denmark as they prepare for the European Championships.

Henderson's first game after completing his transfer is likely to be against Spain U21s on Sunday.

Ya seen it mate cheers i actually did it earlier as it was nailed on for me :)

Well just finished my test run it got up to july 1st 2013 and not 1 problems so as far as im concerned my xml is bug free for all those having problems im not sure why could be anything

i'll upload new update in 5 mins when ive got rest of today's stuff in :)

Hiya just wondering is anyone else having problems with changeing the transfer budgets for this data update cos I started a new game with Norwich & Swansea & they had 0 transfer budget so I used the editor to change the balance & transfer budgets for both teams, I then started a new game but still 0 in the transfer budget so I used FMRTE to change the transfer budgets & even through it does come up with the right transfer budgets in the board room it still comes up as 0 when buying a player, anyone else haveing this problem.

Archived