desperate help needed re: clear cut chances

Hi ,

im fast losing the will to play. after15 years (from cm 93/itialia) to now i have always loved the game.

on the new one i love the majority apart from the matches and im considering giving up

im man city and have a great squad, my tactic is ace (thanks to razor) and im dominating possession 55% min in most games.

i also seem to have 13 shots plus but only manage 1 clear cut.

in my last game, i won 1 .0, had 27 shots to their 1 and only 2 clear cut

i have nobody on shotting often and im struggling,

how can i get more clear cut chabce, preferably goals

thanks, paul

I can offer you a tactic that creates many CCC's (yzzy's thread below) but this will not guarantee you scoring them.

I'm actually finding it MORE frustrating creating so many CCC's yet watching supposed World Class players pass the ball to the opposing keeper OR missing the goal completely 3 or 4 times a game?

In fact, the AI has a better ratio of shots on target from 30 yards plus, than i have from CCC's, what does that tell you?

Totally agree Hammer1000. (Using my tactic-The one below on this board) the amount of times my striker gets one on one with the keeper and misses is ridiculous. I'm sorry but Ishmael Miller (Not the best striker ever but still pretty good) just hits it straight at the 'keeper almost every single time, really shocking by SI re. match engine this year.

Totally agree Hammer1000. (Using my tactic-The one below on this board) the amount of times my striker gets one on one with the keeper and misses is ridiculous. I'm sorry but Ishmael Miller (Not the best striker ever but still pretty good) just hits it straight at the 'keeper almost every single time, really shocking by SI re. match engine this year.

I'm going to disagree with you all here. The match Engine is the best yet and the mistake's made/chances missed can be down to number of things.

1, Squad not gelled - So players are getting used to each other and how they play

2, Morale - Did you say you were going to win but find yourself 1-0 (Players head will drop)

3, Fitness - Are they match fit, at leat 95%

4, If you use someone else's tactics perhaps you need to change things such as how the chances are supplied. Look at focused passing/Width, Tempo (slowing it down can create better chances), also type of strikers your using. Are they setup correctly? do you have someone who's 5,7 playing as a 6,4 targetman or vice versa.

I'm playing with Chester City and i'm scoring clear cut chances but i'm not creating many. Mostly because my players are not use to playing with each other and using my tactics.

Played West Brom in a friendly and Miller scored a perfect hatrick against me (3 chances 3 goals, left foot, right foot and diving header)

So without sounding to harsh i would look at creating your own tactics or spend sometime checking/adjusting your existing ones based on your strongest lineup.

matty - I gave your tactic a go on a rolling Arsenal save and in 3 matches, Adebayor had 18 one on ones and scored ONCE???

I hope you understand i am NOT blaming your tactic AT ALL, the game dynamics and coding are the problem, because obvious(and much needed i must add) boundaries have been set, sadly though, yet again these boundaries do not go hand in hand with the ME, thus the game is full of anomolies and on the whole makes the game appear ridiculous and massively unfair.

I'm sick of hearing the same old rubbish from certain individuals in each thread, it really is annoying now. Keep all the negatives for 1 thread, as it stands at the minute you keep repeating the same things in every thread you post in and its getting boring. If the game is that bad then stop playing, all you've done for the last 3 years is bitch and moan about how rubbish the game is. Seriously quit playing and find something more satisfying.

You should never have been unbanned in the first place, it was a massive mistake.

As for the opening poster, ca you provide more tactical details so we can help you better :)

Archived