My New European Super Power- Who wants to help?

Diego_Werderdona

Hi everyone,

I've recently started work on a new database, in which I have edited every team in the Swiss 1st and 2nd leagues into completely different teams.

In effect, this is like creating two new leagues of fantasy teams but ones which already have a detailed history.

I have given the new country the highest league reputation as well as increasing every team's reputation and bank-flow. On top of this I have emptied all teams down to around 9-12 players, and have given teams different financial situations/stadiums/facilities so there is a significant range of challenges available.

Where You Could Help:

I created something similar last year and have played about a season of this so far and really enjoy it so thought I may share it with the community. To do this, I was hoping to find a creative someone who might like to write some sort of backstory to the country/ league/ for each team.

If I have more than one person interested, this could be shared around or divided in some way.

I could perhaps also turn this into a sign-up/story if people are interested, but for now I'd simply like to share this with others :)

I thought I'd tell you a little more about why I use the Swiss leagues (and post a few screenshots).

I like the swiss leagues because:

- The first league is already called the Super League

- The second league is called the Challenge League, which I think lends itself very nicely.

- The Super League is only a ten team league, which means that if you can make the country strong enough in the Eufa 5-year ratings, potentially the top 6 can play in Europe each season!

- Competition for promotion from the Challenge League is fierce, as only one team of 16 gets automatic promotion, second place has a two leg play-off with 9th from the Super League

- No Work Permits required, the only limitation is that your squad must have less then 10 non-EU players, no more than 4 in your starting 11 (I have edited years to citizenship down to 3 as well)

Some Screenshots!

SulineseUI.jpg

superleague.jpg

ChallengeLeague.jpg

And finally a snapshot of the finances (which, after playing a season, I will revise a little)

Finances.jpg

Archived