generation Shortlist Pack

ZoL!

teznzpiy0ou43dfek2v.png

Part 1

Zoli's shortlist pack, FM09 v9.2.0 style is finally here! These were pretty successful on the last two versions of FM08, just hope we can reproduce that again. This time I will release numerous parts of the pack and at the end, a megapack will be created.

If you have any requests, please state in this thread!

What's a random PA?

Click Me!

What are these for?

Shortlist packs are aimed at making it easier for FM players to sign youngsters. Basically these files must be added to them and the shortlist of your manager will be filled up with hot prospects?

How to add these to the game?

Click Me!

Can you tell me a list of the players included?

A comprehensive list of players can be found here!

1st Part

12 players with a PA -10

218 players with a PA of -9

125 players with a PA of -8 from England

2nd Part

21 players, with a fixed PA between 180 and 200

102 players with a PA of -8 from Spain

94 players with a PA of -8 from Italy

3rd Part

67 players with a fixed PA between 170 and 180

27 players with a PA of -8 from Romania

Download Links

Filefront

PART 1

PART 2

PART 3 NEW!!

GenerationFM Links

Download Part 1

Download Part 2

Download Part 3NEW!!

Absolutely no need to register on any site to download these and the majority of the related links lead to the mainsite of gFM. enjoy!

gfm_emote.png

So you download yourself a nice pack of shortlists, but you have no idea what to do.. Here is what you need ;)

1. Most of the shortlists you can find on the net are compressed, so the first thing you need to do is to extract them. You can use programs like WinRar, WinAce, WinZip, Power Archiver, and other programs. They will all work as most of the compressed files are *.zip or *.rar. My recommendation: WinRar
  2. The place you have to extract these files is: "C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Name]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\Shortlists". Most probably this folder is already there, but if it isn't, you can create it.
  3. After you have successfully extracted the pack, it is time to add those shortlists to the game. You must go to the "Manager" section, then "Find Player" -> "Shortlist". When you are here, you must use the "Shortlists" button on the bottom right of the screen. Be careful, as most of the people, make a mistake here. You mustn't import Filters, you must Import Shortlists!
    import_shortlist.png
  4. The next step is to select the shortlists you want to import. Simply double-click on the item, and the players will be imported immediately.

Just a little help for any shortlist packs..

2 The place you have to extract these files is: "C:\Documents and Settings\[Your Name]\My Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2008\Shortlists". Most probably this folder is already there, but if it isn't, you can create it.

Should be FM09;)

Do you want me to add this into the Links Thread?

i appreciate your effort and everything mate but dont you think its cheating, by knowing which players have a high pa i dont mean to be having a dig at you but wouldnt you rather find good youngsters for yourself its a lot more satisfying

i appreciate your effort and everything mate but dont you think its cheating, by knowing which players have a high pa i dont mean to be having a dig at you but wouldnt you rather find good youngsters for yourself its a lot more satisfying

Depends, mate.. Some think that the AI already has an advantage, by knowing all the players. On the other hand, if a player has a high PA, it doesn't mean that he will turn into a great player. There is much more to FM than just PA..

Sorry for taking my time updating this, but Part 3 is finally out! I have been very busy with exams, so unfortunately not only that the release is delayed, but I have also added less players.

Part 3 contains:

67 players with a fixed PA between 170 and 180

27 players with a PA of -8 from Romania

generationFM link

FileFront Link

First post also updated!

Enjoy!

For the next version, I will include a Brazil and Argentine -8! ;)

Archived