Mancunian Black - FM09 Skin

manc101

Mancunian Black is my first ever skin its basically the Default FM09 skin with with a new look but with a few differences in layout.

There are both left and right versions.

I have been helped by Murry of FMGlive, he has let me use the code and some graphics from Dark Horizon and dforlan9 has let me use a couple of elements from dDs09.

Screenshots

News Screen

Squad

Processing

Download

Please Do Not Redistribute - Please Ask Permission for any elements you may want to use for another skin

hi mate can you please upload to another website as rapidshare wont let me download it says that my ip is already downloading something and i should wait until after that has finished when im not even downloading anything.

thanks in advance

hi mate can you please upload to another website as rapidshare wont let me download it says that my ip is already downloading something and i should wait until after that has finished when im not even downloading anything.

thanks in advance

I dont really want to upload it to somewhere else so i can keep track of it.

but why not mate u can always just upload it 4 me then take it down again please coz ur skin looks really cracking.

an btw if you dont belive me then heres what i get every time i try and download your skin.

cantdownload.jpg

im not having a go just giving you all the facts.

hi jodi thankyou so much your always a great great help and you have been once again.

and i want to start the jodi for mod campaign lol

No problem, cockyhammer. :)

Thanks, your appreciation is very grateful but there are probably better candidates for modship than me. :D

No problem, cockyhammer. :)

Thanks, your appreciation is very grateful but there are probably better candidates for modship than me. :D

hi Jodi i doubt it as your nearly always cheerful and willing to help others in this community as i remember you've helped me in the past with giving me an edt file to move the old firm to the epl, which was greatly appreciated as it led to my fave save on fm08.

to hell with it why settle for modship i wanna start the jod for prime minister campaign lol :)

actually i no i,m probably being cheeky but you couldn't do me a favour an make me another edt file for fm09 could you please mate.

hi Jodi i doubt it as your nearly always cheerful and willing to help others in this community as i remember you've helped me in the past with giving me an edt file to move the old firm to the epl, which was greatly appreciated as it led to my fave save on fm08.

to hell with it why settle for modship i wanna start the jod for prime minister campaign lol :)

actually i no i,m probably being cheeky but you couldn't do me a favour an make me another edt file for fm09 could you please mate.

Awww, I thought you were serious. ;)

Yeah of course I will especially after all the nice things you said about me. :D

What do you want it to do?

Awww, I thought you were serious. ;)

Yeah of course I will especially after all the nice things you said about me. :D

What do you want it to do?

i was serious lol :D

an i just want it to move the old firm to the epl again an just take out any two mid table teams but not west ham lol

an everything i said was true.

and finnaly ive gotten to 200 posts hoooray

i was serious lol :D

an i just want it to move the old firm to the epl again an just take out any two mid table teams but not west ham lol

an everything i said was true.

and finnaly ive gotten to 200 posts hoooray

Do you not have your old one anymore? That will still work. :D

As long as the teams I removed last time are still in the Premier League.

Do you not have your old one anymore? That will still work. :D

As long as the teams I removed last time are still in the Premier League.

no i dont think tht i do as i believe that i deleted it when i uninstalled fm08 sorry jod1

no i dont think tht i do as i believe that i deleted it when i uninstalled fm08 sorry jod1

Don't worry, I just thought you might have had it. :)

I still don't have to make it again though, as it is still up on filefront.

Here you go. :)

You remember where to put it?

Don't worry, I just thought you might have had it. :)

I still don't have to make it again though, as it is still up on filefront.

Here you go. :)

You remember where to put it?

yer i remember thanks and thanks for the link youve been a masseive help as always.

• 4 weeks later...

I looked at this skin about a week ago, and didn't like it.

I looked at it again today, and it looks brilliant.

It's also very much like the default one(which is probably the best).

Thanks. It looks great. I've applied it now. :thup:

EDIT: To the above posted, no, it will not work on FM08...

Ok tried it and really like it. There is one small thing I wonder if can be changed and how to change it if that is the case. I use the file, that modifies the matchrating screen, from this http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=99448 thread aswell. My problem is that while playing a match the blue motivation text is difficult to read. Is there anyway to change the colour of that text? And where do I have to do it to make it work since I use that file, not sure if it even contains any colours.

The colour of the motivation text is controlled by the 'fm colours.xml' file located in the settings folder, it should be the fifth block of code (assuming the file hasn't been changed too much) should look like this:

<!-- player motivation feedback colours -->
 <colour name="poor feedback" red="40" green="40" blue="40" />
 <colour name="ok feedback" red="40" green="40" blue="120" />
 <colour name="good feedback" red="0" green="0" blue="255" />

Just adjust the RGB values until you are happy.

I've downloaded the skin and it looks like the skin maker has merged bits and pieces of the 'fm colours.xml' file with the colours.xml file located in mancunianblack\settings, you'll have to add the revelant code to the 'colours.xml' file and then edit the colours.

So open the colours.xml file with notepad or your chosen text editor and paste this code into the file somewhere after the line: <!-- profile attribute colours --> should be fine:

<!-- player motivation feedback colours -->
 <colour name="poor feedback" red="40" green="40" blue="40" />
 <colour name="ok feedback" red="40" green="40" blue="120" />
 <colour name="good feedback" red="0" green="0" blue="255" />

Then adjust the RGB values until you are happy.

Archived