JimmyRiddles' Coca Cola League 1 Challenge

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1, i cant exactly tell you that as there have been many transfers but it's a 17 year old goalkepper from england hu is a regen

2, im guessing you mean Notts County 1st season: 15th, 2nd season: promotion through playoffs, 3rd season: relegated in 21st

fergy last year you played 17 games, 1 goal, 3 assists and avg rating of 6.19

http://s357.photobucket.com/albums/oo19/jimmyriddle_fm/4th%20season/

new profile pics are in, and to save time im now going to update profile pages every 2 seasons

James-99 the reason is well i cant tell you as time has moved on but you are moving to rangers in january transfer window + you were pleased to be playing by the side of Owen meek

Ok Im lost..just checked out the last updates but i cant see how i performed in season 4? In fact i havent been able to see any stats for any of the three previous seasons..ive moved from MK DONS to Leicester but when did this happen and for how much? Im very confused right now

ok something i have just found out JAvier Saviola is palying for Bolton Wanderers

and Owen you moved after 1 season

1st season for Leicster: 35 apps, 3 goals, 8 assists

2nd season: 40 apps, 10 goals, 10 assits

current season in December: 15 apps, 1 goald, 4 assists

1st season: 40 apps, 17 goals, 2 assists

2nd season: 40 apps, 11 goals, 0 assists

3rd season: 40 apps, 13 goals, 0 assists

4th season: 25 apps, 10 goals

plus your also teaching a person called A.Nutter lol

and dpalmer they have also bought Sergio Menez from Liverpool will update everything tomorrow

+ just realised im wanted by BARCELONA!!!!!

James-99 the reason is well i cant tell you as time has moved on but you are moving to rangers in january transfer window + you were pleased to be playing by the side of Owen meek

cheers jimmy, woo a move to rangers liking that, get to play with owen meek :):)

the next updates will be tonight but im doing the profiles every 2 seasons so this season wont have your profile pics but next seasons will :D

Mk dons season: 33 aps, 9 goals and 3 assists

1st Leicester season: 35 apps, 3 goals and 8 assists

2nd season: 40 apps, 10 goals and 10 assists

3rd season (current): 34 apps, 4 goals and 5 assists

Archived