Drawtastic...

Hello all today I am wondering why I get so many draws... Im in my 2nd season with At Madrid have a decent team, came 4th last season

and this season started okay however 10 games in (and 2 Champions League games in) I have a problem with my team drawing. Last season

I also had alot of draws and if I had won half of those draws I would have come 1st. However the main difference is that last year I was always

a goal down and managed to get one back late however this season I keep getting a 2-2 draw. I am always 2-1 up at half time with 2 early

goals by me and them scoring a late 40 somethingth minute goal and we play well second half make more chances then the other team but

they score around 75th minute for me to draw the game... How do I stop this from happening? I think me having only one good centre back

in Heitinga and either Ze Castro, Samuel (not the Inter one the celta one) and a dude named Juan Valera is playing there. I definately need

another solid centre back but it seems alot of the time its not their fault but my players doing stupid things in half losing ball then letting

them score... What to do guys what to do?

Archived