Celebrity XI

wolves f c1

Right then folks, I am thinking about making a celebrity/hollywood team, place them in the blue square north/south and see who can carry them the furthest.

Only thing is, I want your input on who to put in the team, so the first 20 actors/actresses/music artists you suggest, will be the team. All players will start at 17 and Current ability of 50 with potential at 150, if thats ok.

Please say their name and positions they can play.

If there is enough interest then this could be a great hit

Right then folks, I am thinking about making a celebrity/hollywood team, place them in the blue square north/south and see who can carry them the furthest.

Only thing is, I want your input on who to put in the team, so the first 20 actors/actresses/music artists you suggest, will be the team. All players will start at 17 and Current ability of 50 with potential at 150, if thats ok.

Please say their name and positions they can play.

If there is enough interest then this could be a great hit

Funny you should raise this topic because there are actually two teams in Hollywood that have quite a few old celebs playing for them. There is Hollywood United who had a Steve Jones of the Sex Pistols and Ian Astbury of the Cult playing for a while. Hell, I think Vinny Jones played for a while as well. I used to see them play all the time. Bunch of old fat men waddling about the pitch but most were friends and it was pretty funny.

Here is a link to them for your amusement.

http://www.cookandjones.co.uk/hollywood_utd.htm

Archived