1 quick question reguarding transparity

wayne'o

Allthought i love some of the custom made skins, foe the benifit of my eyes i find the original skin easier to make out detail..

I have tried but am unable to make the white background a little bit more transparant, does any one know a quick way to do this cos im struggling big time..

you have to extract all the fmf files using the archiver tool that came with FM09,

once you have extrated them files to a folder, you need to create your own skin by changing the config.xml..

from there create a folder called panels and copy the form graph xml file from the main panels folder which you saved using the archiver.

I just typed the following and it dissapeard off my screen page.

<panel title="Form Graph" translate="false">

<!-- layout -->

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="right,extend" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<!--bar chart-->

<widget class="vertical_bar_chart" id="barc" show_labels="false" show_negative_values="false"/>

<!--average player rating label-->

<widget class="label" id="Prat" width="75"/>

</panel> <!-- main container -->

as for the screen transparacy you have to play around with the setting's in the graphics folder/Boxes.

1 by 1 i added deleted every graphics folder to see what effect they had on the game, most of which i have forgottern..

on the graphics file, basicly i increased the width setting from 40 to 75, i think it made it to large to be shown on the page and instead made it dissapear. ;)

Archived