Suggestions for Man Utd tatics

What do you guys use? I can't find a tatic to work. I played the same game (against pompey) many times testing many different tatics and tweaks to tatics, with the same results everytime (mainly a draw and every now and then losing).

I generally like to use a 442. Its the usually Man utd squad. Have some additions to the squad but mostly youngsters for the future, bring poldoski in on the transfer window.

Any reccomendations greatly appreciated.

I have developed my own attacking 4-1-3-2 formation and won everything so far this season as Man Utd. World club, Super Cup, League Cup, Charity Shield, Final of FA cup still in Champions League, Top of League and I only signed Veluso sold no one really.

My stats are something like this

Played 51

Scored 103

Conceded 40

one red card all season

Won 34

Drawn 11

Lost 6

The ones I have lost 5 out of the six happened with a different formation and against crap sides but also playing second string lineups too. working really well, i have two versions my main one which is the more attacking, then one if im playing away from home against world class team which is more direct and counter attacking. It suits the current squad very well but also gives you room to improve on areas if you wish to make any purchases. If your interested i can up load it.

I would be really interested if anyone has managed to recreate United's free flowing 433 formation with any success. I have tried but results haven't been as successful as I would like. Trying to get the 3 forwards, Rooney, Tevez and Ronaldo to produce on a consistant basis and scoring frequently was the main problem

with my formation they do seem to play really well rooney has over 30 goals this season, tevez has about 10 or so i think but not in team due to big injury at beginning of season berbatov (sp) has about 15 been rotating him and tevez now, manucho (sp?) has about 7 to his name and ronaldo has quite a few too

Archived