Selling Players

Why is it so tricky to sell players? I'm offering great deals on my unwanted players, but no one is interested. This is NOT realistic. If I don't sell these guys I'm going to end up with a massive squad which I don't want.

Any ideas of how I can get rid of the deadwood?

Why is it so tricky to sell players? I'm offering great deals on my unwanted players, but no one is interested. This is NOT realistic. If I don't sell these guys I'm going to end up with a massive squad which I don't want.

Any ideas of how I can get rid of the deadwood?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NepentheZ:

You could just offer them out on free transfers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If that fails, offer to mutually terminate their contract.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Why is it so tricky to sell players? I'm offering great deals on my unwanted players, but no one is interested. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Maybe you think your offering great deals but your competitors don't. What great deals are you offering? Post an example. Setting their squad status to not needed and transfer listing them usually helps.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> If that fails, offer to mutually terminate their contract. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That could prove expensive I think.

Archived