Need some recommendations for Vicenza Calcio in Serie B

Antmanbrooks

Hello,

I don't know too much about Italian football, especially outside Serie A. I've started a game as Vicenza simply because me and a friend wanted to try a game outside of the English leagues and Vicenza seemed to have a good defensive record in real life. I like to build from a solid defensive backbone and Vicenza have potential with a starting budget of 350K.

So far I have failed to sign several players, through a mixture of being outbid in contracts and transfer fee's and through some bizarre rule where I can't sign non-EU players because of a quota??? Makes sense from a personal perspective but annoying as hell as a lot of the cheap starlets are non-EU.

So far I have only signed Sefyo Soley and really need some more recommendations.

Has to be EU.

100k max.

Italian speaking is a preference.

Good potential but able to hold their own in Serie B right away.

I hope you can help :)

Hello,

I don't know too much about Italian football, especially outside Serie A. I've started a game as Vicenza simply because me and a friend wanted to try a game outside of the English leagues and Vicenza seemed to have a good defensive record in real life. I like to build from a solid defensive backbone and Vicenza have potential with a starting budget of 350K.

So far I have failed to sign several players, through a mixture of being outbid in contracts and transfer fee's and through some bizarre rule where I can't sign non-EU players because of a quota??? Makes sense from a personal perspective but annoying as hell as a lot of the cheap starlets are non-EU.

So far I have only signed Sefyo Soley and really need some more recommendations.

Has to be EU.

100k max.

Italian speaking is a preference.

Good potential but able to hold their own in Serie B right away.

I hope you can help :)

You have to try to get Mascio

He is young, ITALIAN, cheap and starts off at Cisco Roma.

He becomes immense in a few seasons.

Yeah I tried to get Mascio as part of a swap deal but my player refused the contract giving my mate a second chance to nip in and sign him from under my nose!! 1-0 to him. Damn :(

That sucks. What about Matias Lequi. Can be signed for a free at the start. He is Argie though and don't know if he has any EU in him.

I cant think of too many other players you can get for 100k in serie B.

Serie B is not really lower league so looking in the lower leauge legends thread wont be any good.

You could always try free transfer.

Stephen Appiah, Ronaldo etc etc

Do you think Celestine Babayaro would be any good at Serie B level?

I havent checked him out on the new game yet but i assume he could do a good job for maybe anohter 12-18 months. Suppose you could get him in for the 1st season and then at the end of the season look to bring someone else in. Really not sure though

Is he an EU quailified player though?

EDIT: Have a look in here for some more free players

http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=53212

Archived