premier league manager global tactics

here for you use are all the premier league managers global tactics

these are the global team settings only, its up to you what you do with the player settings, for these to work properly don't change the global settings. all tactics are 4-4-2 tactics but you can change formations.

enjoy. and leave comments

Premier League Manager Global Tactics.

coming soon -- national team manager global tactics.

a bit more information eh! ok

all the tactics are the tactics used by the premiership managers in game developed from fmrte, loversleapers thead and codes thread.

now they havent been fully tested thats what i want you guys to do is see how you go with them, so i can develope them into world class tactics.

you could also use them as a guide to what your up against in teh premeirship.

@ jinli there is no sunderland tactic as they are manager tactics and not team tactics.

well i try the david moyes tactic and i can see his playstyle

all i can say is while u apply the manager tactic, u are just copying their playstyle tat all :X

now i am thinking which manager is the best :p even if i am a everton fan i wun say everton is the best xD

i request an england playstyle tactic :p

so say i am man city, should the mark hughes tactics work in my game?

yes, hopefully you tell me how it goes with it.

well i try the david moyes tactic and i can see his playstyle

all i can say is while u apply the manager tactic, u are just copying their playstyle tat all :X

now i am thinking which manager is the best :p even if i am a everton fan i wun say everton is the best xD

i request an england playstyle tactic :p

well lets say your playing against arsene wenger if you put the arsene wenger tactic against him your playing exactly the same way he is.

as for the england (capello) tactic im working on the national manager tactics next week.

Archived