who is the best freekick and cornertaker

uyk_RA

Originally posted by EricCOYB:

how about you check their stats?

it's not very complicated :p

why would VDV when his are only around 18, whereas beckhams, juninho pernambucano, pirlo and riquelme have around 20

it's quite simple really icon_biggrin.gif

It also depends on his PPM.

I'm currently a little bit experimenting how importan they are. (for instance, great striker, no ppm vs avarage striker but with good ppm's like, drops into space, beats offside, rounds keeper etc).

I always found that hard free kickers + long distance worked better then ones that didn't try long ranges, or the ones that curved/placed balls.

Of course there are some exeptions, but i'm gonna try how a freekicker of 15 and hits hard+long maybe could be better then a curver/crosser with a 20 free kick ability.

Originally posted by Jazzfusion:

Sneijder pretty fantastic.

And +1 for Juninho P

I've used both Sneijder and that boy Ronaldo. Both workout well . . .

However, I'm assuming Beckham, Juninho, and Riquelme are better.

Originally posted by EricCOYB:

how about you check their stats?

it's not very complicated :p

why would VDV when his are only around 18, whereas beckhams, juninho pernambucano, pirlo and riquelme have around 20

it's quite simple really icon_biggrin.gif

You would be surprised. Its more than just the free kick/corner stats, other stats come into it as well, technique for example, and maybe a few others.

I have both Van Der Vaart and Riquelme in my current team, and Van Der Vaart takes my set pieces. I tried both out for a long periods to see who would get a better record, and VDV won hands down. In fact Riquelme didn't even get 1 goal from a direct free kick. So I wouldn't judge a book by its cover. (Sorry, I had to fit a cliche in somewhere! icon_razz.gif)

Originally posted by reo hustler:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jazzfusion:

Sneijder pretty fantastic.

And +1 for Juninho P

I've used both Sneijder and that boy Ronaldo. Both workout well . . .

However, I'm assuming Beckham, Juninho, and Riquelme are better. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oops, I didn't see the "corners" part as well. Ronaldo would be out of that equation. icon_smile.gif

Archived