Where are all the full-backs?!

kristoaster

It's 2015, so most of the good IRL players have moved on to watch modelling and racist comments on chat shows, so I'm forced to search for regens to build up my team but I can't seem to find a single good full back who wants to join my Champions League playing team. This is mental. There seems to be a deficit of full-backs but an absolute glut of midfielders and defensive midfielders. In fact, it seems like DC/DM/CM seems to be the most common position combination at the moment.

Is anyone else finding this?

It's 2015, so most of the good IRL players have moved on to watch modelling and racist comments on chat shows, so I'm forced to search for regens to build up my team but I can't seem to find a single good full back who wants to join my Champions League playing team. This is mental. There seems to be a deficit of full-backs but an absolute glut of midfielders and defensive midfielders. In fact, it seems like DC/DM/CM seems to be the most common position combination at the moment.

Is anyone else finding this?

Maybe search for the attributes you would want in a full back - pace, acc, crossing, dribbling, stamina, tackling, marking, etc and re-train youngsters to play full back. There might be some young ML/R's or DMC's that would make great full backs.

Archived