Double with Everton after 3 seasons.

In a strange way I managed to get the double with Everton WITHOUT buying or selling anyone...

I was just testing to develop a training for a team so I made training for a position and I got on holiday for 3 months...when I was satisfied with the results of the training I did another position and so on to the strikers...what my team achieved in three seasons

2009: EURO CUP

2011: League Cup and premier league...

but probably my assistent manager is good...I don't know if my training has something to do with it...but as you see...you can get results without buying other players...probably the AI teams got weaker or something...

My assistent was Steve Round...he is the original assistent-manager from everton but it kinda sucks I lost him. anyhow I changed nothing on the players or staff. Only when I saw that my training stars weren't that brilliant because of other teams "stole" my staff....than I hired other staff...but players, nope didn't buy/sell any...

and I got my tactic from here: http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php?t=83245 (I've set the use this tactic on the "go on holiday" options)

anyhow, I'm testing my training now with a team from the belgian first division, let's see what happends there (ofcourse, again with go on holiday...I don't feel like waiting long to see those results...)

Archived