*DOWNLOAD* 4-2-2-2 Attacking Tactic With Training Schedule

I made this tactic and has been tweaked alot also is uploaded with sutible training schedule ;) Enjoy

http://files.filefront.com/Training+And+Tactic+JM91rar/;13006611;/fileinfo.html

301jy0z.jpg

*Names Blanked as they are friends names

Training Schedules

2cf134.jpg

Hope They Bring You Much Success

U P D A T E

New formation With a few little tweaks

I would recomend this to be used at home games and away games that are gunna be easy

15qt0e0.jpg

Download Here : http://files.filefront.com/United+V2+Man+Utd+Oct+2009tac/;13047524;/fileinfo.html

What are you going on about the team was made in the editor of my friends as a team i did not want to release there names fair enough if you ask me :thup: and no for your info i do not cheat please stop spamming my thread while i am tring to help people who need tactics and training !

no for your information i mearly renamed the yeovil town team :) no editing stats just edited the colours of the team anbd players names i am not a cheat hey ill upload a screenie of me using these tactics in a diff game if u want but why people think i am cheating because i uploaded some tactics is mind boggling whats up are they good or something ?

no for your information i mearly renamed the yeovil town team :) no editing stats just edited the colours of the team anbd players names i am not a cheat hey ill upload a screenie of me using these tactics in a diff game if u want but why people think i am cheating because i uploaded some tactics is mind boggling whats up are they good or something ?

To be fair, if you've edited some things the natural train of thought is to think you've edited others. As for the tactic, is that the proper view of it or just an in-game one, because theres none of the arrows, dots etc on the normal tactics screen.

Archived