The most common names you call your players??

I am shakhtar and use the following :-

Tymo - Tymoschuk

Big Chyg - Chygrynskyi

Pogs - Pogrebnyak

The Rat - Razvan Rat ( Free Kick Legend )

Torbs - Dmitry Torbinsky

I know its pretty boring but i have a good bond with my team, obviously if pogrebnyak is missing loads of chances his nickname changes to "Useless W**K"

Normally im quite nice nice but after leeds abruptly ended my 17 match unbeaten run I was less than polite and and dont think the swear filter on these forums would like me very much.

"I thought that you played extremley badly and looked like a bunch of fools who couldnt hit a barn door out there tonight you fools"

Add your own expletieves where appropriate!

Normally im quite nice nice but after leeds abruptly ended my 17 match unbeaten run I was less than polite and and dont think the swear filter on these forums would like me very much.

"I thought that you played extremley badly and looked like a bunch of fools who couldnt hit a barn door out there tonight you fools"

Add your own expletieves where appropriate!

I just did and you're right the filter would not like you a lot of F's and a couple of C's in there as well

Adebayor--ADDIE or The Bayor

Fabregas- Cesc or Go on u beauty (usually when he pings it in from bout 30 yards)

Goalkeeper Carizzo- Any word on you keeping a clean sheet u useless w**k*r i spent 16million on u ya tool

Quiton Fortune- Hint of fortune i blame fifa

Giovinco-Sebba or Gio

Diaby gets Paddy Viera Head

'C**t' seems to be a definate favourite.

"useless c**t" seems to be my expression of choice.

I used to call Kennedy Bakircioglu "Baki". Now I just don't buy him.

Same here, 250k release clause, those were the days and Neil Lennon on CM2 don't enjoy the game anywhere near that amount these days.

"useless c**t" seems to be my expression of choice.

Same here, 250k release clause, those were the days and Neil Lennon on CM2 don't enjoy the game anywhere near that amount these days.

Ahh those were the days...I remember on one save I bought Lennon and then his regen when he retired :D

Pogrebnyak - Pommegranate (Don't ask why, just seemed to happen as none of my mates could pronounce his name lol)

Razvan Rat - Ratty

Bojan - Boj Job

Saviola - Sav

Adriano - Adge

Gavilan - Gabby

Nakamura - Nik Nak

Park ji Sung - Ping Pong (This has stuck in my mind from going to a man utd game last year, the guy behind me just kept calling him it, at the same time he seemed to love the guy too!! lol)

Usually things that cannot really be repeated on here without being replaced by a sea of asterisks

However, whilst not really a name I call my players, I have got into the habit of shouting "I could have scored that with my arse!" to my strikers when they miss a goal that, quite frankly, I could have scored with my arse

Usually things that cannot really be repeated on here without being replaced by a sea of asterisks

However, whilst not really a name I call my players, I have got into the habit of shouting "I could have scored that with my arse!" to my strikers when they miss a goal that, quite frankly, I could have scored with my arse

That's like Harry Redknapp saying that his wife could have scored about Bent's miss on Sunday

Archived