Is It Worth It?

TL

Hi everyone,

I've just signed a promising American regen, however for him to get a work permit I need to send him on loan to my Belgian feeder club. As I don't have the Belgian league loaded, is it worth me sending him there, as with the league un loaded he won't get match experience (or am I wrong there)?

Also, I have a league 1 feeder club however I dont have that league loaded either, so again, is it worth me sending players on loan there for match experience or will it not have an effect?

Any help much appreciated.

If he doesnt have a work permit then keeping him in the youth team is pointless. I often send my players to my Belgium feeder club even though I dont have the league loaded and they play matches. I can never look at the stats of the match but they still play them.

TL, pretty sure they have changed this for 09, in that when you look at the teams from unplayable leagues in-game, they still get reasonable appearance stats, so yes, loan him it is worth it, considering ive just done the same thing and now have a part-belgian 5 star potential player ; )

Archived